Random good picture Not show
(1) I could see the branches of the trees moving back and forth.
(2) They moved back and forth between government, law and investment firms, and the foundations.
(3) The pressures of moving back and forth between such difficult roles are severe, and the stakes are high.
(4) His jaw was moving back and forth rapidly, kneading his betel for another go.
(5) This gives you the freedom to move back and forth and swing your arm - you must feel free!
(6) The chariot moves back and forth, he wrote, but to no purpose.
(7) Fortunes can be won or lost on a guess about bad weather as the contest between speculators moves back and forth.
(8) Our eyes move back and forth very quickly while they are closed.
(9) They may move back and forth between the U.S. and the home country.
(10) Its 18 whiskers move back and forth five times per second.
(11) Multipolar pump . Polluted water pump . Move back and forth pump and jumping equipment.
(12) "When you shave your head manually you move back and forth and laterally, which is what the helmet is doing right now, times four, " said the inventor Boris.
(13) This fluid allows the foreskin to move back and forth over the smooth and healthy glans .
(14) And what happens if you want to move back and forth between a bunch of different letters?
(15) I go into it, and move back and forth and settle here and there(sentencedict.com/move back and forth.html), and stay in it for a while.
(16) Some self sealing argument move back and forth from interesting to false claims.
(17) It is common to move back and forth between steps and to iterate the whole process several times until you have a solid design solution .
(18) The rest of us constantly move back and forth in time; we might think of a conversation we had with our spouse yesterday and then immediately of our dinner plans for later tonight.
(19) Yes, the software provides the user with hundreds of images to move back and forth across 12 background choices.
(20) If you really want to make sure your cluster is solid, perform testing by literally removing cables and seeing how the resources move back and forth.
(21) Good question, so there is this little reading head kind of like in an old phonograph player that does move back and forth and in and out depending on the implementation.
(22) Because of the lap-over in news-gathering skills, many writers move back and forth between the allied journalistic fields.
(23) While talking to me, she constantly gave orders to the old housekeeper, who was obliged to move back and forth with awkward smile and a timid look.
(24) And as the donor moves around the center of mass, these absorption lines move back and forth.
(25) The rotation of the pole caused the flag to move back and forth as if rippling in the breeze even though there's no air on the moon.
(26) When I stood on the bridge, three (up to five) vehicles started to move back and forth in front of me before long.
(27) Optimism starts with what may be the most extraordinary of human talents: mental time travel, the ability to move back and forth through time and space in one's mind.
(28) Virgil applies the word to a small mask of Bacchus hung from trees to move back and forth in the breeze.
(29) In a passage in the Georgics, Virgil applies the word to a small mask of Bacchus hung from trees to move back and forth in the breeze.
More similar words: back and forth, travel back and forth, move back, back and fill, track-and-field, track and field, have back, give back, send forth, drive back, back and belly, come back to earth, backward and forward, cosmic microwave background, thick and fast, backwards and forwards, pack animal, rack and ruin, black and blue, black-and-blue, black and white, rack and pinion, black-and-white, block and tackle, go to rack and ruin, hold forth, back away, get back at, backache, come back.