Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Builth Castle Formidable earthworks remains of a substantial motte and bailey.
2) Jason Motte and Fernando Salas have both been heavily used during the Cardinals' September drive.
3) He spoke about Motte and Bailey fortifications and yet there was no CGI of what this would have looked like.
4) Then La Russa noticed that Motte was not warming up, and he called the bullpen again to have his closer start throwing.
5) Pierre de la Motte was a gentleman descended from an ancient house of France.
6) This is a very special but long-abandoned eighteenth-century garden, laid out on the remains of a medieval motte and bailey castle.
7) Not too far behind its neighbor Massachusetts, Vermont's first established colony dates back to 1666,(http://sentencedict.com/motte.html) smack dab on the Isle of La Motte in Lake Champlain.
8) Marc Ouellet was born into a family of eight children in La Motte, Quebec.
9) Lilliquist said he heard La Russa ask for Rzepczynski, but because of the crowd noise, he didn't hear him ask for Motte.
10) With Miles on third, La Russa then went to Jason Motte, who got Rod Barajas to hit a sharp grounder.