Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A young girl needs a strong mother figure.
2. Suddenly, I saw the mother figure, she saw me.
3. The other dancers viewed her as a mother figure of sorts, though she found it difficult to bond with them.
4. The mother figure develops from fragmentary to whole, and the description of maternal instinct grows from tactics to solicitude.
5. Sometimes young lads just need to turn to a mother figure for a bit of a chat and reassurance.
6. Another theory is that anorexia is related to refusal of the mother figure or of being the daughter of an overly protective and controlling mother.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. I: Infantilism: A niche sexual practice where one adult role-plays being an infant (sometimes wearing nappies) being disciplined by another adult who plays a mother figure.
8. This dual power is easily found in Gertrude Morel, a mother figure in Sons and Lovers.
9. Or for Cameron Diaz, who plays secondary sidekick as well as the mother figure and the object of just enough lust to allay any anxieties that Britt and Kato might not be straight.
10. After nineteen years of her guidance, I can proudly say that she is a wonderful mother figure, flaws and all.
More similar words: father figure, figure, figured, figure in, figure out, figure up, figure on, wax figure, configure, prefigure, disfigure, figurehead, disfigured, configured, cut a figure, transfigure, round figure, public figure, figure skating, disfigurement, in round figures, figure of speech, authority figure, significant figure, figural, figurine, figuring, figuration, figurative, figuratively.