Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I subscribed to a morning paper.
(2) He read about it in his morning paper.
(3) I used to do a Sunday morning paper round.
(4) She has roughed out the editorial for tomorrow's morning paper.
(5) The morning paper carried a story about demonstrations in New York and Washington D.C.
(6) For a time[sentencedict.com], my parents did a Sunday morning paper round as a way of supplementing my father's small pension.
(7) I sit on a bench and re-read the morning paper, and try to do the crossword in my head.
(8) The analysis of the current morning paper market in Beijing area.
(9) Would you buy me the morning paper?
(10) The morning paper warned us of serious delays at the airport.
(11) There was much news in the morning paper today.
(12) The morning paper in his hand. He goes wordlessly past the DUTY GUARD into his office.
(13) The morning paper announced the death of Mr. Smith.
(14) The morning paper warned of serious delays at the airport.
(15) Morning paper reporter logs onto this website discovery, main component is commodity greengrocery , grain is oily kind, animal produce, aquatic product kind and tea kind.
(16) The story broke in a morning paper. Sentencedict.com
(17) Seeing her husband still reading the morning paper, she hustled him off to work.
(18) An expensive handbag lay on the table, and she was reading the morning paper in a perfectly ordinary way.
(19) Take a look at the back page of your morning paper.
(20) They may hunt down a historic building they read about in the morning paper.
(21) On arrival in Sydney, I was handed the Sunday morning paper.
(22) We believe what we hear on the evening news and read in the morning paper.
(23) George Herbert I still remember the strong emotions aroused in me when I read the following news report in my morning paper.
(24) At 6: 15, she goes out to the mailbox to get the morning paper.
(25) This is why the paper-maker is able to make a fibrous pulp for your morning paper from wood.
(26) There was a write - up of the meeting in the morning paper.
(27) My son has a newspaper route. He delivers the morning paper.
(28) The evening newspaper is the same size as the morning paper.
(29) These discuss maybe offer some revelation and reference for the development of the morning paper market.
(30) The third party company possibly propagandizes their product or the service in the morning paper website.
More similar words: typing paper, writing paper, working papers, blotting paper, wrapping paper, walking papers, tomorrow morning, morning, mornings, one morning, midmorning, of a morning, this morning, morning coat, good morning, morning glory, morning session, yesterday morning, morning sickness, morning-after pill, from morning to night, from morning till night, shining path, aborning, turning point, earning power, earning per share, learning process, horn in, frying pan.