Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When Larson, a Mormon, started working at Remuda Ranch, she was singled out for her beliefs.
2. The Mormon Lake area is a natural for winter sports.
3. Federal legislation attacking Mormon polygamy served as a ruse for completing the absorption of the Mormon religious state into the Union.
4. Mormon religious leaders generally became conservative Republicans who spoke out against trade unionism and welfare programs.
5. The Mormon settlement pattern resembled that of earlier Asiatic societies in that each community was engaged in basically the same activities.
6. The Book of Mormon itself had condemned polygamy.
7. A Mormon bishop boasted that when the women of Utah voted, they voted for the tried friends of the church.
8. Chief Black Elk, who welcomed Mormon trade, came to the rescue by offering squatting rights.
9. For instance, no blacks could become Mormon priests(sentencedict.com), right?
10. The Mormon Church considers abortion a grievous sin.
11. Like an old-time Mormon, Sukarno kept each of his wives in a separate establishment in a different part of town.
12. The Mormon commonwealth grew to encompass a far-flung but tightly integrated network of planned towns.
13. During its incipient Asiatic stage, the Mormon state was not based on a large-scale hydraulic system.
14. The Mormon cause prospered on controversy.
15. The Mormon Lake area is surrounded by ponderosa pines, and the lodge sits in a small valley surrounded by mountains.
16. Mormon history officially begun soon after the Mormon church established.
17. Mormon Utah renounced polygamy 111 years ago; It's simply hidden.
18. Ask that you thought the mormonism poetry which some are very pleasant to hear?Your some people are the mormon church member?Can help me to reply?
19. Great mormon is similar with spangle, but it doesn't have tail's projections.
20. One handed out anti - Mormon pamphlets; another held up a pair of flip - flops.
21. The Book of Mormon is playing at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre in New York, NY.
22. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is popularly known as the Mormon Church.
23. The encroachment of the Eastern political economy into Utah in essence relegated the Mormon theocracy to the status of an internal colony.
24. Individualism, capitalism, and social stratification increasingly were regarded as acceptable patterns by members of the Mormon hierarchy.
25. Immigration has a lot to do with this, but so do the social mores of a state that is still 60% Mormon.
26. The most durable of these novel social experiments was the Mormon Church.
27. They acknowledge, for instance, that there are actually multiple "red family" models, from the Mormon West to the Sunbelt suburbs to the rural South.
28. In 1979, feminist Sonia Johnson was formally excommunicated by the Mormon Church because of her outspoken support for the proposed Equal Rights Amendment to the Constitution.
29. Mormons generally follow Christian precepts, but adhere to their own church founder, Joseph Smith, and a holy book, the Book of Mormon, which is separate from the Christian Bible.
30. Pasteurised and made safe, this new Spider-Man is dutiful and professional, but not a strutting wunderkind like Mormon.
More similar words: mormons, hormone, cormorant, for months, hormonal, rigor mortis, value for money, growth hormone, interior monologue, armor, armory, enormous, storm out, dormouse, armored, evermore, armorial, sermon, motormouth, in the form of, enormously, firm order, furthermore, never more, harmony, vermont, suit of armor, armored car, harmonic, paper money.