Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Mormon Church considers abortion a grievous sin.
2. Mormon history officially begun soon after the Mormon church established.
3. The sect is a breakaway of the Mormon Church.
4. In 1835, Joseph Smith founded the Mormon Church.
5. He said he then briefly joined the Mormon Church, heartened by promises from several Mormon men he befriended that they would help him "find a wife.
6. Overlooking Mormon Church at the State House.
7. Brigham Young continued to lead the Mormon church. But the governor ruled the territorial government.
8. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is popularly known as the Mormon Church.
9. The most durable of these novel social experiments was the Mormon Church.
10. Ask that you thought the mormonism poetry which some are very pleasant to hear?Your some people are the mormon church member?Can help me to reply?
11. In 1979,[sentencedict.com/mormon church.html] feminist Sonia Johnson was formally excommunicated by the Mormon Church because of her outspoken support for the proposed Equal Rights Amendment to the Constitution.
12. Jeffress opposes Mitt Romney because of his membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or Mormon Church.
13. The effort to forever define marriage as between one man and one woman has drawn the strong support of the Mormon Church as well as the Roman Catholic bishops in the state.
14. I came out of the atheist closet on January 1, 2009 when I told my wife I was leaving the Mormon church and that I was an atheist.
15. Morning, proceed to Salt Lake City for sightseeing including famous Mormon Church.
16. He grew up in a family of six kids and he speaks fluent Japanese which he learnt while on a mission in Japan for the Mormon church.
17. In 1887 Congress passed a law to dissolve the Mormon church.
More similar words: winston churchill, anglican church, church, churchill, churchyard, church mouse, coptic church, church service, catholic church, church doctrine, orthodox church, church of england, as poor as a church mouse, roman catholic church, mormon, eastern orthodox church, mormons, mormonism, manchuria, butter churn, bronchus, hormone, cormorant, hormonal, for months, rigor mortis, value for money, growth hormone, releasing hormone, luteinizing hormone.