Random good picture Not show
1. A discourse on medieval morality plays?
2. Medieval European classic morality play Everyman has a strong philosophy, admonition, purity.
3. The Scarborough College Drama Society presents the morality play Everyman as its inaugural production.
4. This morality play was being produced at the Fairview County Courthouse.
5. Morality play: An outgrowth of miracle plays. Morality plays were popular in the 15th and 16th centuries. In them virtues and vices were personified.
6. A simple morality play starring villains and victims always draws a bigger, more indignant crowd than the more involved narrative of structural inequality.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. It's like watching a medieval morality play, with the forces of Good and Evil battling for power.
8. Its story, which some criticized as being a morality play, is thought-provoking, especially in the context of how technology can make things easier, but also make living less of an experience.
9. Recently years the anemographic phenomenon of fiscal information is more and more serious. An important reason is the criterion of bursarial occupational morality play down.
10. SOUTH HADLEY, Mass. — At first, it seemed like a morality play: school officials stand by as an innocent high school freshman, new in town, is harassed into suicide by a pack of older teens.
11. And even as they are, to some extent, enacting a morality play, the actors also seem like real, vulnerable people forced into impossible choices.
12. "It makes you think that maybe these celebrities have become a morality play ... we look at celebrities because they are escapist fantasies but also a cautionary tale, " said Chan.
13. They look like figures representing gluttony in a medieval morality play.
14. Tacitus himself could not have refrained from this particular morality play.
15. And when characters are simply reacting to cruel fate, it's not an engaging drama, it's a medieval morality play.
16. In most people's view, this recession was caused by the speculative greed of bankers – an entirely different kind of downturn that fits the plot of a morality play.
More similar words: morality, amorality, immorality, temporality, capacity planning, play-by-play, moralize, moralist, moralise, moralism, demoralise, moralistic, moralizing, demoralize, demoralized, demoralised, demoralizing, demoralising, memorability, mortality, demoralisation, demoralization, rurality, plurality, chirality, immortality, liberality, centrality, generality, neutrality.