Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Don't lie there moping on a lovely morning like this!
(2) He moped around the office for a while, feeling bored.
(3) It's sad to see her moping about the house like this. What's the matter with her?
(4) He moped about because he wasn't invited to the party.
(5) Instead of moping around the house all day, you should be out there looking for a job.
(6) Life's too short to sit around moping.
(7) He's been moping around all day.
(8) Get on with life and don't sit back and mope.
(9) He's been moping about all day.
(10) Come out for a walk instead of moping around in the house.
(11) Stephen didn't expect her to mope about while he was away on business.
(12) He was driving me mad[sentencedict.com], moping about the house all day.
(13) The week he died, we all sat around and moped.
(14) She spends her days moping around the house.
(15) There's no point in sitting at home and moping - get out there and find yourself another job!
(16) Life's too short for moping about.
(17) He moped about in the house all day.
(18) You spend too much time moping around the house.
(19) I'm not going to mope at home[Sentencedict.com ], eating my heart out for some man.
(20) He was moping around like a lovesick teenager.
(21) He mopes about all day.
(22) On its Mopes were temples, monuments, and theaters.
(23) She is still in the mopes.
(24) Rejected Rep: Mopes around after a "no" call, or worse, avoids the next call.
(25) He's not even attempting to look for a job -- he just mopes around the house all day.
(26) As it is, everyone thinks the prototypical local fans are those mopes from the Superfans skits on Saturday Night Live.
More similar words: mope, moped, learn the ropes, hope against hope, mop, mop up, moppet, homophone, gramophone, pest, peso, cosmopolis, homophobia, magnum opus, homophobic, homophonic, hemophilia, pesto, pesky, pipes, thermoplastic, pester, grapes, pestle, cosmopolitan, tempest, stripes, tapestry, bagpipes, pestered.