Random good picture Not show
1. Radar mapping of Mercury reveals a Moonlike cratered surface and no evidence of an atmosphere or oceans.
2. Mrs Sano has a quiet, moonlike beauty and a soft voice that makes you want to listen.
3. Moonlike reflection appear on the water around the dagobas creating a magical picture.
4. On top of a neck the diameter of a drainage pipe was a head with a totally expressionless moonlike face.
5. So, this is my question to you: how complete and perfect is the image of Providence that hovers moonlike over the pages of Paradise Lost?
More similar words: moonlit, moonlight, moonlighting, moonless, unlike, manlike, fanlike, unlikely, humanlike, unlikeness, workmanlike, run like hell, be unlikely to, unlikelihood, in like manner, statesmanlike, gentlemanlike, sportsmanlike, unsportsmanlike, Like attracts like, it is unlikely that, like for like, on-line, on line, online, moon, non-living, nonliving, nonlinear, moon on.