Random good picture Not show
1) The rain dripped monotonously from the trees.
2) The rain poured monotonously out of the grey sky.
3) As the clock ticked monotonously on the wall Mr Simons slowly and methodically cut up and ate his food.
4) The lecturer phrased monotonously.
5) Outside, the crickets chirped monotonously, with a Webern-like inconsistency yet precision of rhythm.
6) All the buildings here look monotonously alike.
7) As the boys steadily monotonously drove the raft toward mid - stream.
8) The windshield wipers swished back and forth monotonously.
9) The maid, still in tears,(http://sentencedict.com/monotonously.html) sniffed monotonously.
10) How monotonously alike all the great tyrantsand conquerors have been : how gloriously different are the saints.
11) The door had been forced open and partially ripped off its hinges, and it banged monotonously against the frame.
12) A dozen men and women clad in furs were polishing axes and broadswords monotonously, mindlessly.
13) In the bond-diluted BCM with the random crystal field in an applied field, the Curie temperature decreases monotonously with the increasing of the crystal field.
14) The calculation results show that with the increase of the forward speed, the trim values of the throttle index increase monotonously, and the rudder angle changes small.
15) Furthermore, the stationary diffusion rate increases with initial adopter rate, but the marginal effects of increasing initial adopters decreases monotonously .
16) The history of the play throughout the latter part of the eighteenth century is monotonously uneventful.
17) Cheerful Skewering. By contrast, their early music had exuberance and an occasional oasis of unexpected harmony, but otherwise blended monotonously into the parched badlands of rock.
18) The count rate at the extrapolation of bias to zero varies monotonously with the anode current of phototube and tends to the activity of source as the inverse anode current approaches zero.
19) Around the front of the vortex motion towards to the sample center the supercurrent was found not decrease monotonously, but increase first, then decrease with time.
20) Then, Gigven the industrial evolution model to analyze the phenomenon which firm numbers change non - time monotonously.
More similar words: monotonous, notoriously, autonomous, up to now, pronounce, monolith, autonomy, dubiously, obviously, anxiously, raucously, previously, fortuitously, laboriously, courageously, consciously, voraciously, avariciously, subconsciously, simultaneously, honor, donor, on one's own, pro bono, economy, proton, agronomy, economic, siphon off, economist.