Random good picture Not show
1. During the monetary crisis, several European bankers rallied to the pound.
2. The high-frequent occurrence of monetary crisis in last century make the research on international short-term capital flow become the focus in the international finance field.
3. During several decades, the monetary crisis successively broke out in a lot of countries.
4. The exchange rate choosing theory and monetary crisis theory provide theoretical guide and general analytic method for studying practical problems of international economy.
5. Owing to the effect of Monetary Crisis, Southeast Asian Countries economy have suffered great damage.
6. Further devaluation of pound will surely cause monetary crisis.
7. By summer 1971, aninternational monetary crisis was in full bloom.
8. Then there was the international monetary crisis and the hoarding of gold.
9. Early warning system of monetary crisis is an important component of the financial security construction of a country.
10. For example, during the 1997-1998 monetary crisis in Asia, this problem became evident.
11. During the monetary crisis, several European bankers rallied to the support of the pound.
12. Manypeople have also suffered massive economic hardship in the monetary crisis.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
13. The signal of KLR should be taken in the pre-warning mechanism of our monetary crisis but there are some shortcomings in it.
14. This article tries to analyze the cause-effect relation between the interactivity and fluctuation of the stock markets of important countries during the monetary crisis.
15. Chapter three of the thesis begins to analysis the system of exchange rate and relation of the monetary crisis .
More similar words: identity crisis, monetary, monetarism, monetarist, monetary unit, monetary base, monetary value, monetary union, monetary assets, monetary policy, monetary system, monetary standard, literary critic, monetary incentives, literary criticism, documentary credit, international monetary fund, crisis intervention, crisis, international monetary system, oil crisis, budgetary control, planetary, credit crisis, economic crisis, financial crisis, interplanetary, planetary nebula, planetary motion, interplanetary dust.