Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In allowing peripheral figures their place in the momentousness of great literature, Naipaul reverses normal perspectives and denies readers at the centre their protective detachment.
2. Its momentousness and its gravity are past human comprehension.
3. I understood the momentousness of the sentiment - I want you to audition for that role, he was telling me; it was, more than anything, a declaration of love - yet it made me nervous.
4. While you theatergoing butterflies out there keep nattering on about the Tonys — who will win, who should win, and so on — I have been focused on an issue of far greater momentousness and urgency.
5. When someone can find their real passion in life, that should be a momentousness event for them.
More similar words: momentous, covetousness, fortuitousness, licentiousness, pretentiousness, conscientiousness, joyousness, callousness, porousness, noxiousness, nervousness, perviousness, seriousness, deviousness, arduousness, tediousness, hideousness, curiousness, obviousness, anxiousness, viciousness, imperiousness, preciousness, spaciousness, virtuousness, cautiousness, rigorousness, graciousness, moment of truth, ferociousness.