Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Molecular biology is pushing medicine into a new age .
2. Molecular biology is often difficult to recommend text books for because of its multidisciplinary nature and rapid developments.
3. It meant rewriting the dogma of molecular biology.
4. You use many of the same muscles in molecular biology, politics, and the movies.
5. Second, most scientific disciplines, including molecular biology and genetics are obliged to seek funding for research from industry.
6. Are molecular biology and physical chemistry nature?
7. Later discoveries about genetics, molecular biology, population dynamics and behaviour have given it new dimensions.
8. Advances in molecular biology in recent years have served to emphasize the possible relationships between homoeopathy, immunology and genetics.
9. Undoubtedly, information theory has its uses in molecular biology, in particular by giving insights into the way genes code for proteins.
10. Experience in molecular biology, immunology and cell biology would be an advantage.
11. By far the most exciting is Molecular Biology of the Cell, which will surely become the standard work for cell biology.
12. Complete resolution occurred with conservative management. Molecular biology.
13. Applicants should have a degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology or a similar background.
14. Candidates with an interest in molecular biology, protein biochemistry and immunology are urged to apply.
15. Molecular biology of colorectal neoplasia Large bowel cancer is a major cause of morbidity and mortality in the western world.
16. With advance of molecular biology and cell biology, scholars found that KSC have a few biological characteristics such as slow-cycling in vivo, self-renewable and high proliferating potential.
17. PhD Program in Graduate Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology.
18. Students are flocking to such fields as genetics and molecular biology.
19. It is in the second part of the book that Yockey extends this theory to problems in molecular biology.
20. Consideration of some of the routine day to day techniques of molecular biology allows this to be illustrated.
21. But one aspect which is new springs from the advances which have been made in molecular biology.
22. During the years when the elephant jibe was rife, microbial genetics was at the forefront of molecular biology.
23. It meant nothing less than rewriting the dogma of molecular biology, almost a redefining of the meaning of life itself.
24. Glaser switched his area of research from bubble chambers and cosmic rays to molecular biology and biophysics.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. DNA is the most important genetic material. So the method and technique of DNA extracting is the basic method for biochemistry, molecular biology and recombinant DNA technology.
26. The paper summarizes developmental history and achievements of systematics of Coccinellidae over 200 years, introduces the technique of molecular biology used in this field.
27. Insect cell lines have become useful tools with a variety of applications in such research fields as insect pathology, parasitology , endocrinology, genetics, molecular biology, etc.
28. Sodium iodide symporter (NIS) mediates the accumulation of iodide in thyroid follicular cells, and becomes the molecular biology basis to diagnose and treat benign and malignant thyroid diseases.
29. Nevertheless, the high financial and educational barriers to cutting-edge molecular biology means that garage labs are unlikely to solve the world's energy or health problems any time soon.
30. Objective: Our aim was to evaluate the microdissection in molecular biology study of endometriosis.
More similar words: molecular, molecular genetics, biology, molecule, neurobiology, microbiology, biologist, etiology, etymology, cosmology, biological, sociology, audiology, aetiology, seismology, entomology, physiology, secular, epistemology, epidemiology, ophthalmology, biotechnology, secularism, vascular bundle, secularization, ology, otology, geology, theology, apology.