Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Mojave and Sonoran deserts cover 40,000 square miles of remarkably diverse terrain.
2. The most controversial aspect of the Mojave; some 80 percent would be reserved as wilderness under the legislation.
3. Edwards Air Force Base in California's Mojave Desert was the next choice, followed by the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, the absolute last resort.
4. D . The biggest desert of America is Mojave Desert of Cali - fornia State.
5. Death Valley is part of the Mojave Desert. It lies mostly in the western state of California although part of it reaches into Nevada.
6. In the Mojave Desert, Mandy places Martin Belkin's identification card into a homing case, and buries it underground.
7. Most tourists are awed by the barren emptiness of the Mojave Desert.
8. In the rain shadow of the Sierra Nevada, the land to the east is mostly desert brown and tan. This area is Death Valley National Park, which is part of the Mojave Desert.
9. Mighty mine: This 50-acre mine on the eastern edge of California's Mojave Desert was once the world's leading supplier of rare-earth metals.
10. For the first time since we seriously began the project in 2004, I watched the world's first manned commercial spaceship landing on the runway at Mojave Air and Space Port and it was a great moment.
11. That means that you can enjoy broadband Internet access regardless of whether your home or business is located in a major metropolitan area or in the middle of the Mojave desert.
12. The two-seater, electric-hybrid made several short hops over the Mojave Airport runway, but it was using battery-powered wheels, not the four electric propellers it was designed to fly with.
13. They were then treated to ten-minute demos by a trained expert of a "new" operating system, allegedly called Mojave.
14. Then, in the fall and winter of 2008, they set about building the full-scale re-creation at a restricted-access Northrop Grumman testing facility in California's Mojave Desert.
15. The competition will be at the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, Calif.-- a vast installation in the Mojave Desert region east of Los Angeles.
16. So here's one test. If Windows 7 at launch does not contain multi-touch support "throughout the OS, " we can assume it's Mojave -- Vista sold as something new.
17. On October 4, 2004, the X Prize Foundation awarded the prize to Mojave Aerospace Ventures for the flight of the experimental space plane SpaceShipOne.
18. SEGS consists of nine separate solar thermal power plants spread across the Mojave Desert, which collectively can produce 354 megawatts of power.
19. The highly technical contest brought teams from Missouri, Alaska and Seattle to Rogers Dry Lake in the Mojave Desert, most familiar to the public as a space shuttle landing site.
20. 2009 - Geminid Meteor, a bright meteor with a greenish tinge flashes through the sky over the Mojave Desert near Barstow, California, USA.
21. NASA has tracked and communicated with Deep Impact by using its Deep Space Network, with sites in the Mojave Desert, Spain, and Australia.
22. Tony stops him with news that a plane has blown up over the Mojave Desert.
23. In this picture from the 2009 Geminid shower, a bright meteor with a greenish tinge flashes through the sky over the Mojave Desert near Barstow, California, USA.
24. Earlier in March, an unusual race was held in the Mojave Desert of southern California.
25. The company has since posted the videos online as part of a new ad campaign dubbed "the Mojave Experiment" (the ads are running here at Slate ).
26. A Joshua tree stands under a purple-black sky in California's Mojave Desert.
27. The Salton Sea was created in 1905, when a canal breach inundated part of the Mojave desert.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Al McCord (Danny Aiello) spots Ellie (Jolie) while at a restaurant. He agrees to drive her to the Mojave Desert, and when they get there he starts romancing her mum.
29. The name Joshua tree was given by a group of Latter-Day Saints who crossed the Mojave Desert in the mid-19th century.
30. The photo here shows Baumgartner in a high-altitude test jump last year, somewhere way above the Mojave Desert in California.