Random good picture Not show
1. These modular construction kits now include solar cells, rechargeable batteries etc.
2. The modular construction design results in a kind of fault-tolerant system. The small-scale modules make system redundancy technology available, which improves system life greatly.
3. And thanks to their modular construction, they can be combined with other individual systems.
4. This system has good man-machi-ne interface, And modular construction, block encoding, fuzzy inquiry are used.
5. Because of the method of using modular construction, the testing system is user-friendly and the test flow is quickly and easily.
6. Modular construction approach and design for constructability are discussed in the paper as viable mean...
7. The modular construction, used in the software of the system, consists of image input, output, processing,(Sentencedict) editing and analysing units as well as image database and graphics processing device.
8. It adopts high modular construction and includes knowledge acquisition system and synthetical problem solving system and other support systems.
9. Modular construction, light weight, convenient installation.
10. We have used simple modular construction techniques combined with a very simple form.
11. The XM8 is of modular construction and barrels of different lengths and weights can be interchanged to meet tactical needs, producing carbine, compact carbine, sharpshooter, and ?
12. Modular construction for rapid in - field servicing.
13. Jenny Hayes, architect at O'Connell East Architect's comments: "Modular construction was identified early on as key to the successful and timely delivery of this scheme."
14. Spinning beam is designed for modular construction and uniform distribution of melt of spinnerets.
15. To solve these problems, the modular construction and reuse of ontology become a current hotspot in Semantic Web and ontology engineering.
16. The system adopts modular construction, or consists of purchasing, registering, adding up, borrowing, returning, compensating, maintaining.
17. The modular construction of the kit means that required workshop space is minimal – most builders construct the kit in a single-car garage or basement workshop.
18. The hardware adopts modular construction with the characteristics of highly dependability and convenient operation.
19. The basic concept of modular design was introduced in this paper. The modular construction of pressurizer pilot operated safety valve was analyzed and divided into several independed modules.
20. The system uses single-chip computer as the microprocessor control unit; and the controller area network is built in modular construction and designed as distributive control.
21. The IP 54 protected indicators are based on a modular construction allowing various configurations.
More similar words: construction, deconstruction, reconstruction, constructional, misconstruction, constructionist, construction industry, construction work, construction loan, construction phase, road construction, construction paper, construction contract, deconstructionist, construction worker, construction engineer, capital construction, reconstruction period, physical construction, instructions, grammatical construction, constructing, constructive, constructible, reconstructive, constructively, constructivism, constructivist, instruction, instructional.