Random good picture Not show
1. Make a Mobius strip out of a ribbon of mild steel and magnetise it.
2. The cutting surface is a two-twist Mobius strip; it has two sides, one for each half.
3. The pavilion looks like a Mobius strip.
4. Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?
5. Mobius Strip Lamp is a Red Dot Concept Design Award winning entry.
6. So I don't know how exactly this exists; I mean, it seems sort of like a Mobius strip. But they are accurate.
7. There's no way to choose consistently a normal vector for the Mobius strip So, that's what we call a non-orientable surface.
8. World of life; complexity; dynamic; knot; circle of hermeneutics; reflexivity; Mobius strip.
9. OK, so one way to find a surface that's bounded by this curve is to take what's called the Mobius strip.
More similar words: mobius, corpus striatum, electric automobile, strip, stripe, stripy, heterogeneous structure, stripes, striped, stripper, outstrip, airstrip, striping, strip down, strip mall, stripped, niobium, pinstripe, gaza strip, strip mine, stripling, stripping, comic strip, pinstriped, strip-mined, striptease, rhizobium, cartoon strip, strip mining, stripped-down.