Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The local newspaper misreported the story by claiming the premises were rented.
2. The magazine misreported its sales figures in order to boost advertising revenue.
3. The facts of the story have been misreported.
4. Steber's age, widely misreported throughout her career, was 76.
5. misreport their current smoking status at a rate higher than that previously estimated by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
6. "It is simply unacceptable for companies to repeatedly misreport production, particularly when it interferes with the auditing process," Michael Bromwich, the director of BOEM, said in a release.
7. Robert Gibbs, the White House spokesman, became a media critic today, hammering CNN hard for relying on a police scanner this morning to misreport a Coast Guard training exercise on the Potomac River.
8. First, since Israel is a democracy and an open society, it is much easier to report and misreport what is going on.
More similar words: news report, status report, progress report, misrepresent, misrepresented, misrepresentation, report, reporter, reported, report on, reportage, reporting, reportedly, unreported, tv reporter, reportable, report card, underreport, annual report, credit report, written report, medical report, periodic report, research report, inspection report, quarterly reports, financial reports, misread, external reporting, disrepair.