Random good picture Not show
1. An investigation uncovered mismanagement and a lack of proper financial controls.
2. His economic mismanagement has lost him the support of the general public.
3. The whole affair smacks of mismanagement and incompetence.
4. Mismanagement had brought the company to the brink of bankruptcy.
5. The article is a searing attack on government mismanagement.
6. The project collapsed through financial mismanagement.
7. The results of economic mismanagement were magnified by a series of natural disasters.
8. Charges of government mismanagement were compounded by reports of corruption among food wholesalers, lorry owners and trawlermen.
9. Yet economic mismanagement at home will often be the guiltier party. % % Rrrrrrrrecession?
10. Through successive administrations, corruption, nepotism and fiscal mismanagement remained the order of the day.
11. Milton's mismanagement of the company occasioned the loss of thousands of jobs.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Levy headed an investigation into the fund mismanagement.
13. This was not a case of government mismanagement but of adverse factors beyond its control.
14. Many are in a vicious circle of mismanagement and underfunding, as governments, fed up with incompetence, squeeze their cash.
15. Their country suffered years of economic stagnation and mismanagement under Communist rule.
16. Corruption and the mismanagement of the economy by the previous government are major issues.
17. Weimar denied allegations of financial mismanagement.
18. He spoke out against mismanagement.
19. Governor William Donald Schaefer in Maryland set up a red-tape telephone hotline on which citizens can report cases of bureaucratic mismanagement.
20. Countdown to breakdown Sierra Leone's history is littered with instances of political instability and economic mismanagement.
21. Most Democrats, of course, continued to support McClellan(sentencedict.com), attributing the fiasco entirely to administration mismanagement.
22. Some senior executives have been accused by minority shareholders of mismanagement, nepotism, and of presiding over asset-stripping.
23. Management should first examine the data produced to ascertain whether any variance from the breakdown is due to site conditions or mismanagement.
24. The plain fact was that a combination of market forces and gross mismanagement had thrown Salomon Brothers into deep trouble.
25. N.-run trials are suffused with tensions that spring from allegations that include nepotism, cronyism and mismanagement of resources.
26. And there weren't too many deer, so the poor beasts didn't starve through mismanagement and maladministration!
27. Mr Heath's Government was chiefly preoccupied with his attempt to restore the economy after Labour mismanagement.
28. It may be necessary to report back to management any concerns of mismanagement or potential abuse.
29. It is because I share it that I must draw attention to the scandalous mismanagement of the housing stock in Liverpool.
30. Next, the draft would make it cheaper for disgruntled shareholders to sue directors for mismanagement.
More similar words: management, management system, financial management, sales manager, engagement, encouragement, discouragement, disparagement, manage, manager, managed, managerial, manageable, managership, managerially, unmanageable, hotel manager, middle manager, manageability, project manager, general manager, judgement, personnel manager, assistant manager, marketing manager, abridgement, judgemental, arrangement, enlargement, production manager.