Random good picture Not show
1. I was a bit of a social misfit at college because I didn't like going out in the evenings.
2. He always feel a bit of a misfit in the business world.
3. He always felt a bit of a misfit in the business world.
4. I was very conscious of being a misfit at school.
5. However, as they say, once a misfit, always a misfit!
6. The trousers misfit her.
7. Ostensibly a social misfit, he is most at home with his new books, old records and middle-aged pet Labrador.
8. She was conscious of being a misfit, and that was a great understatement.
9. I was a social misfit at school.
10. What did the misfit of science do now?
11. Their misfit coats were heavy with melted snow and turned up at the collars.
12. In the case of considering the misfit dislocation, relaxed lattice mismatch, the radius of curvature and density of misfit dislocation were calculated.
13. I didn't really know anyone at the party, so I felt a bit of a misfit.
14. I have been made to feel a social and psychological misfit for not wanting children.
15. Hall gives a funny and moving account of the misfit schoolchild latching on to the new arrival.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. I didn't have a very happy time at school - I suppose I was something of a misfit.
17. Body: A thing of shreds and patches, borrowed unequally from good and bad ancestors and a misfit from the start. Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. He's always blamed his parents for turning him into a social misfit.
19. Faith is treated as the odd man out, the misfit, the black sheep.
20. He bitterly blamed his parents for turning him into a social misfit.
21. Thecondition of superlattice layer growth depends on the surface free energy and thelattice misfit .
22. An approach of calculating initial stress and deformation in tension winding according to misfit is advanced.
23. But the role of madcap spiritual godmother to little misfit monsters everywhere is one that Lady Gaga already has down cold.
24. My goal is not to turn you into a monk or a cabin - dwelling misfit.
25. More likely , perhaps, is a loan move for Tottenham's misfit Roman Pavlyuchenko.
26. I looked around in complete bemusement and concluded that I was a misfit here.
27. The critical thickness is determined from the zero formation energy of a misfit dislocation. i. e. the amount of reduced mismatch strain energy equaling the amount of creased dislocation self energy.
28. Hence Bangkok, where mild-mannered dentist Stu (Ed Helms), hunky schoolteacher Phil (Bradley Cooper)[sentencedict.com], and eccentric misfit Alan (Zach Galifianakis) end up after reuniting for Stu's wedding.
29. In either case, the person such as herself was a misfit.
30. Some old garments had been given him -- a cheap brown coat and misfit pair of trousers.
More similar words: disfigure, satisfied, unsatisfied, dissatisfied, misfortune, transfixed, satisfactory, satisfaction, transfiguration, fit, unfit, outfit, fit to, out of it, fitted, profit, profits, fitter, benefit, fitting, of itself, fitness, fit into, nonprofit, graffiti, at a profit, profitable, benefit from, discomfiture, fits and starts.