Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The letter had come from an unknown mischief-maker.
2) I had always been a mischief-maker through and through, in full command of my impulses and desires.
3) Mischiefmakers, mayhem creators, fraudulent shady cartoon characters.
4) My boy is such a mischief-maker. I am at my wits' end with him.
5) She clasped her hands in a prayerful attitude, the gesture of a headmistress or a nun dismissing a mischief-maker.
6) Ms Whitaker said she had heard from a journalist that the Happy Meal had been on public display and could have had the condom put in by a mischief-maker before it was given to her daughter.
More similar words: mischief, mischievous, mischievously, mischievousness, kerchief, neckerchief, handkerchief, chief, chiefly, chiefdom, chieftain, fire chief, police chief, indian chief, chief of state, editor in chief, chief of staff, chief justice, make a mistake, commander in chief, commander-in-chief, chief executive, maker, ischium, mischance, joint chiefs of staff, car maker, lawmaker, chief executive officer, moneymaker.