(1) The coupling of linear antennas parallel to the minor axis in a elliptic waveguide are discussed by means of dyadic Greens function and reaction principle.
(2) The eccentricity property measures the ratio of the minor axis major axis of a bounding ellipse.
(3) Relationships between the minor axis semidiameter and major axis semidiameter have been empirically determined for different structural detail geometries.
(4) Parameters of major and minor axis of ellipse are very important in programming of CAD application software.
(5) The section of long axis or minor axis of bilateral condyle were reconstructed in the same image at contour section of condyle, which made the contrast of bilateral condyle convenient.
(6) But in the practical engineering problems, the lubricant entrainment sometimes corresponds with the major axis of the ellipse, and is sometimes at an angle to the minor axis .
(7) The utility model relates to a main shaft driving apparatus for a composite type high speed needling machine with minor axis used for wide geotextile production.
(8) Based on studying the way of polar moment of inertia, a new method of major and minor axis detecting by DDA was provided.
(9) In this paper, how the center of the circle of the ellipse is introduced. The conjugate diameters as well as the major and minor axis are made.
(10) The experimental results showed that the method could not only get the feature parameter rapidly, but also detect the location of major and minor axis, and it had rotational invariance.
(11) Our product Brake disc, brake hub, brake pad, flywheel assembly, front wheel hub and back minor axis for autos.
(12) Through structuring an ellipse being similar with target window's inscribes ellipse, it use major axis and minor axis to identify band.
(13) Sphenoid projection, a projection has more projective centers which are the crossing points intersected by minor axis of the ellipsoid and the parallel planes.
(14) It is found that the variation-rate of major axis of the cross-section is greater than the minor axis , which is associated with the greater equivalent strain of the outside wall of the bent tube.
(15) According to the definition of three-dimensional J-integral(sentencedict.com), the relationship between J-integrals along the major axis and along the minor axis of half- elliptical surface crack is established.
(16) It is easy to produce surge vibration by oneself when manufacture minor axis.
(17) Feature extraction was the basis of raisins grade detecting. Based on studying the way of polar moment of inertia, a new method of major and minor axis detecting by DDA was provided.
More similar words: major axis, semimajor axis, praxis, apraxia, dyspraxia, axis, y axis, taxis, x-axis, y-axis, z-axis, borax, taxi stand, thorax, epistaxis, phototaxis, chemotaxis, phyllotaxis, anaphylaxis, prophylaxis, pyothorax, vertical axis, hemothorax, hydrothorax, horizontal axis, pneumothorax, minor, minors, amino, domino.