Random good picture Not show
1. The Ministry of Finance consistently overestimated its budget deficits.
2. Arkin declined to say which Ministry of Finance or Daiwa Bank officials he wants to depose or what information he will seek.
3. The Ministry of Finance has set aside funds to cover workers' back pay and the mines' debts.
4. China's Ministry of Finance is considering levying a social security tax in an effort to narrow the wide gap in income distribution.
5. Then departments and so on Ministry of Finance, national tax bureau, Bank release many new policies.
6. Ministry of Finance, State Administration of Taxation clear the individual income tax deduction standard.
7. The quaestor served in the ministry of finance.
8. First, Ministry of Finance requests the rate of dividend is 5 %, but Buffett is 10 %.
9. Recently Ministry of Finance indicated, in the near future they will not plan to levy death tax.
10. That the Ministry of Finance, Securities and Exchange stamp duty revenue has dropped for two reasons.
11. The new "Enterprise Accounting Code" issued by the Ministry of Finance in early 2006 has become an epoch-making reform of our accounting system.
12. In July 2003,(http://Sentencedict.com) the Ministry of Finance issued revised " Processes of Accounting Standard Setting "
13. National Tax Board ( Ministry of Finance ) administers billing, collection, and enforcement.
14. The Ministry of Finance said that they decided to implement this program because people over 45 years old also need to take out loans to buy a house.
15. One is from the Ministry of Finance which confirms that the export duty has, or will be paid.
16. Ii in the case of Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Finance or its authorized representative.
17. Source: Directorate - General of Customs, Ministry of Finance, ROC.
18. The party's most likely recourse is a face-saving compromise with the Ministry of Finance that does not alter the statusquo.
19. I am from the Tariff Policy Department, a department of the Ministry of Finance that studies the tariff policies of our country and deals with related affairs.
20. In order to ascertain the credit limit of colleges and universities and evaluate the credit risk of them[sentencedict.com], Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Education have jointly developed the relative model.
21. Article 2 These Measures shall apply to the accounting treatments in the local general fiscal budget accounting for the bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance on behalf of local governments.
22. With the implementation of the new methods issued by the Ministry of Finance, the management of the permanent assets in a public institution has to meet a higher requirement.
23. After-tax profits for 2008 are distributed pursuant to the written reply of the Ministry of Finance.
24. The ctiteria for small - scale taxpayers sell be reg - ulated by the Ministry of Finance.
25. after-tax profits for 2008 are distributed pursuant to the written reply of the Ministry of Finance.
26. Typically they offer a higher yield because investors need to pay tax on the interest of Ministry of Railway bonds, whereas Ministry of Finance bonds are tax-free.
27. I suggest you refer to the competent department, the Ministry of Finance.
28. The major mistake that Hua Wen produces in medium accountant activity, be stationed in by the Ministry of finance censorial commissioner agency instructs Hainan province finance rectify and reform.
29. The Egyptian Industrial Union and the Ministry of Industry has asked the Ministry of Finance to take measures to safeguard domestic industries.
30. The representative of China stated that in order to promote China's government procurement regime, the Ministry of Finance promulgated the Interim Regulations on Government Procurement in April 1998.
More similar words: registry office, chief financial officer, finance, administrative district, self-financing, financed, finances, refinance, ministry, financial officer, finance act, finance house, dominance, luminance, finance company, finance lease, ministrant, public finance, illuminance, chrominance, administrate, ministration, predominance, financial difficulties, administrator, corporate finance, administration, administrative, administrators, financial strength.