Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Rev Wilson spent 20 years ministering in some of New York's poorest areas.
2. She spent much time ministering to the sick.
3. Vincent's father spent more time ministering to the Catholic majority than to his own Protestant flock in the Brabant.
4. While ministering to the needy, a cancerous growth on his foot spread.
5. His days are spent travelling by boat ministering to the Catholics in his scattered parish.
6. A ministering angel shall my sister be. William Shakespeare
7. He was busy ministering to the affairs of the firm.
8. And to what extent is the church ministering effectively to the needs of single parent families?
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. But Samuel was ministering before the LORD - a boy wearing a linen ephod.
10. Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherIt'salvation?
11. Neal Wilson's parents spent their lives ministering for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Indonesia, North America, Africa, Southern Asia, and the South Pacific.
12. I had to stay at home one week ministering to my sick son.
13. His days are spent travelling by boat ministering to his parish.
14. " Do you indeed, my ministering angel?
15. She is ministering in an old Parish.
16. Our ministering two angels look surprise.
17. Another challenge we are running into recently is ministering to children.
18. Such ministering spirits distil the best books and serve up the quintessence of wisdom.
19. She could not see herself in the role of ministering angel .
20. I could hardly see Lisa in the role of ministering angel.
21. She has also expanded her sense of herself by ministering to him.
22. The bishops, whose annual spring meeting concluded Saturday, also approved a plan for ministering to young people.
23. Two years later, Allen, under heavy criticism from his parishioners for ministering to "Catholic" Hispanics in a Lutheran church, resigned from his position.
24. They were responsible for the care of the ark, the table, the lampstand, the altars, the articles of the sanctuary used in ministering, the curtain, and everything related to their use.
25. C13.01 All organizations within this congregation shall exist to aid it in ministering to the members of this congregation and to all persons who can be reached with the Gospel of Christ.
26. The morphine dependent model of male rats was made by subcutaneous injection administering morphine and the abstinent model was made by injection lateral ventricle(IVC) ministering urapidil.
27. He had a blessed opportunity of being God's almoner , but he thought only of ministering to his own comfort.
More similar words: administering, ministerial, minister, administer, prime minister, foreign minister, glistering, blistering, sinister, deterministic, sister-in-law, mastering, pestering, festering, fostering, clustering, blustering, bolstering, ministry, feminist, ministrant, administrate, ministration, administrator, determinism, administrative, administration, canister, banister, administratively.