Random good picture Not show
1. Any attempt by the mining company to undertake operations seems certain to run into strong opposition.
2. Mining company employees made no attempt to inform local residents of what they were prospecting for.
3. The mining company appeared to own or supply everything.
4. The mining company bored a 5000 foot hole.
5. We are forming a mining company; you had better cast in your lot with us.
6. It is just bad PR for a mining company, for example, to run roughshod over the local communities it operates in.
7. The mining company wants to excavate the hillside.
8. He worked a supervisor at a mining company, boring holes in boulders to extract mineral samples.
9. The Australian mining company desperately needs the cash in order to pay off $19 billion in debt over the next two years.
10. Sino Gold is a Sydney based exploration and mining company whose activities are focussed in China.
11. A mining company hopes to extract precious metals from the surrounding sea-bed.
12. As an example, consider Noranda , a mining company in Canada ( DiPiazza and Eccles 2002:123 ).
13. Recently, the New River Mining Company in the processing shed where mechanical and electrical team can always see the Department of the company who patrol Zhang Jiliang figure.
14. Hong Gai Mining Company: Quang Ninh Province.
15. As a publicly listed mining company, Eldorado operates to the highest standards of health, safety environmental protection.
16. One transaction involved a Nevada mining company and the other a fibre optics maker.
17. Anglo American became the latest mining company to lay off employees because of falling commodity prices.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
18. Royal Canadian mining company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
19. Vale is the world second largest mining company and the planet's biggest iron ore producer.
20. New River Mining Company over, there are 77 former employees of the company in to the property.
21. Later 43 people were arrested while distributing leaflets which blamed the management of the state-run Coal Enterprise mining company for negligence.
22. This was given nine months before the bank collapsed and financed Gasco's takeover of Cornish tin mining company St Piran.
23. Recently, Howard said, one of the deputy mine inspectors turned down a $ 60,000 job offer from a mining company.
24. Do I think they would try and actually buy outright a major mining company?
25. And by judging his departure as the chief executive of BHP Billiton, the world's biggest mining company, to perfection, Charles Goodyear hit the jackpot last year.
26. Cecil Rhodes, who arrived in South Africa in 1873, founds the DeBeers Mining Company with other investors.
27. Zhang Ruoxiang requirements, we must attach great importance to the handover, square big project in New River Mining Company Ministry of publicity and education to make a good job.
More similar words: moving company, holding company, leading company, trading company, printing company, shipping company, operating company, consulting company, publishing company, bank holding company, broadcasting company, manufacturing company, National Broadcasting Company, gaining control, running cost, morning coat, Hamming code, sealing compound, running commentary, swimming costume, dining car, a running commentary, planning commission, welcoming committee, naming convention, lightning conductor, accompanying, mining, reclining chair, bargaining chip.