Random good picture Not show
(1) The minimum balance is the equivalent of US$10,000 in major currencies and US$15,000 otherwise.
(2) This minimum balance that the firm is required to maintain is referred to as a compensating balance.
(3) The minimum balance is US$1,000 or the equivalent in the major currencies and US$3,000 otherwise.
(4) A: Okay. Is there a minimum balance?
(5) A: Is there any minimum balance?
(6) No , not if you maintain a minimum balance of 400 dollars.
(7) While with the general current account there's no minimum balance.
(8) Is there a minimum balance required?
(9) No, there's no minimum balance required.
(10) You have to maintain a minimum balance of twenty dollars.
(11) B : Yes , one yuan is the minimum balance.
(12) Do I need to keep a minimum balance?
(13) There is no minimum balance, and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time.
(14) There is currently a $ 20 minimum balance requirement.
(15) Does it require minimum balance?
(16) All or part of the investment can be withdrawn without notice or penalty, provided the minimum balance stays at ￡10,000.
(17) There is no restriction on the amount you can withdraw as long as you maintain the minimum balance of ￡10,000 in your account. Sentencedict.com
(18) You'd better drawing down your account -- you need to keep a minimum balance in it.
(19) Dad : Not quite. You have to maintain a minimum balance of twenty dollars.
More similar words: imbalance, imbalanced, minimum, minimum wage, balance, balanced, balance of, on balance, unbalance, off balance, unbalanced, cash balance, overbalance, balance sheet, bank balance, balanced diet, balance scale, well balanced, trial balance, balanced fund, debit balance, trade balance, microbalance, normal balance, well-balanced, balance the book, balanced budget, credit balance, unpaid balance, counterbalance.