Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In her own home, she replaced austere minimalism with cosy warmth and colour.
2. His linguistic minimalism can also be effective-his low-key description of a hanging is quite the most harrowing I've read.
3. Women are casting off minimalism, starting at the accessory level.
4. Herbert Ypma is talking about the merits of minimalism in interior design.
5. The overbearing sophistication of conceptualism and minimalism did not guarantee success in art for anyone.
6. The minimalism of their lectrovisio? often monochrome (sentence dictionary), takes us to level zero of se orial perception.
7. Their simplicity, a far cry from contemporary minimalism, was the starting point for the design.
8. He refines traditional realistic painting with abstractionism and minimalism approach, and rationally constructs a modern art concept with unique personal style.
9. The tendency of minimalism holds a strong force field of modern architecture.
10. Minimalism helped me to get out of debt, and to get out of poverty.
11. Zumthor's creations exuberate with a sense of natural minimalism.
12. In the phylogeny of LA, Structuralism and Minimalism have a great sense of innovation.
13. Minimalism was a strong anchor for swooshes, sparkling little balls and other accidental manifestations.
14. It adopts the Universal Grammar and Minimalism of Chomsky and Gile's Efforts Model as the theoretical framework to support the thesis.
15. In fact(sentencedict.com), there isn't a requirement for minimalism.
16. That was the 1920s: a fairly depressing sort of minimalism.
17. And after a long dry season of neutrals and minimalism, perhaps fantasy fashion is a good thing.
18. The patriarchal principle surrendered class solidarity to myopia and minimalism.
19. He offsets Roberts' operatic evil with a performance that commands all the more notice for its minimalism.
20. The roots of this new fascination can be traced back to the heart of minimalism.
21. Very trendy new hotel run by Christina Ong, the Met adheres to the current fad for minimalism.
22. Europeans prefer complexity and nuance, the Japanese revere minuteness and minimalism.
23. By contrasting simpler syntax with mainstream generative grammar, this paper points out that they are different in minimalism, grammatical architecture and the syntax-semantics interface.
24. The band make lean, controlled music, free of obvious gimmickry and, writing about them, it's tough to stay away from talk of minimalism, of craft, of "tightness".
25. A gem, a stealth bomber, a collage of deconstruction meets minimalism ; these are some of the possible metaphoric descriptions of the project.
26. The illusionist murmurs an occasional "non, " while Alice speaks in sporadic bleats, a minimalism that recalls how Tati used fragments of dialogue more for their noise than for their meaning.
27. Held is also hostile to geometric abstraction, in particular Minimalism, because of its reductiveness and flatness.
28. The album charted a course between the raw muscle of James nose-bleed techno and the understated minimalism of Selected Ambient Works.
29. The 1980 s geometrical logos have come back in fullforce tocontradict minimalism, under - design , and common sensesimplicity.
30. PCs, TVs and music players are becoming slicker every year, but the nest of vipers in the corner of every room remains an ugly impediment to true minimalism.
More similar words: minimalist, minimal, animal, animal spirits, minimum, minimize, minimum wage, infinitesimal, realism, feminism, vandalism, fatalism, journalism, pluralism, socialism, mutualism, liberalism, imperialism, capitalism, federalism, materialism, commensalism, colonialism, pastoralism, nationalism, individualism, fundamentalism, existentialism, state capitalism, utopian socialism.