Random good picture Not show
(1) When the Venus de Milo was entire, there were arms on the statue.
(2) At CTU, Milo, the freelance contractor, gets closer to decoding information on the assassin on the real key card given by Walsh.
(3) Jack asks if Milo has noticed anyone acting strangely at CTU.
(4) Milo knows the black market. There is no demand for cotton.
(5) Milo has a caring, professional, and experienced teaching team.
(6) What's your relationship to milo Hoffmann?
(7) You mean you'd never get anything done, corrected Milo.
(8) Tapered magnetically insulated line oscillator ( MILO ) was simulated by 2 D particle - in - cell ( PIC ) electromagnetic code.
(9) Milo was the strongest candidate for the job.
(10) Milo Djukanovic defeats pro-Milosevic candidate in Montenegrin presidential election.
(11) The naked lady was the Venus of Milo.
(12) Milo sniffed in consternation twice, like a shaggy brown hare.
(13) Artichoke , Signow Milo ? An artichoke is a very tasty vegetable that is popular everywhere.
(14) In this paper, radiation of the space charge in a magnetically insulated transmission line oscillator (MILO) is studied.
(15) We did it Milo Are you going to testify?
(16) Milo Djukanovic becomes Montenegrin prime minister.
(17) October - Parties allied with pro-independence Milo Djukanovic win Montenegrin general elections.
(18) Milo glided forward wordlessly to rescue him[sentencedict.com], by leading him tamely to his private table.
(19) In high school, Milo was the Associated Student Body president.
(20) Milo Pressman - a systems specialist in his mid-twenties with sensitive features, soft eyes, and an earring - tapped the table with a well-gnawed pencil.
(21) By the time Nina and Doris arrived, Milo and Jamey were seemingly swamped in the sea of intelligence data.
(22) The guide advised us to focus most on the san bao—the three treasures—the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and the Mona Lisa.
(23) Often she stopped on the way to get him a plastic bag of Milo, tied shut with raffia string, a straw poking through.
(24) What's with the mission impossible III, bull shit , Milo?
(25) What is it exactly that you think you have done Milo?
(26) Xu Weiqiang's work has nothing to do with the current trend; he is one of those who indulged into their own artworks, which has some genes from Milo and Klee. Sentencedict.com
(27) This paper presents an analysis of open cavity of C - band MILO.
(28) This paper presents an analysis of open cavity of c-band MILO.
(29) The effects of bipolar flow on the performance of planar diode are analyzed and simulated by a PIC code. The effects of bipolar flow in an MILO device with radial emission are simulated.
(30) A coaxial diode was test which was designed for MILO. Its emission characteristic and input power of external-wave were studied and analyzed at different voltages.