Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In addition to the milk floats there were also a few redundant horse vehicles, including a pre-war bread van and a hansom cab.
2. The one crawling like a milk float.
3. This is milk float technology - it could have been more innovative.
4. Unlike, say, an electric milk float, EVs are astonishingly silent, with just the wheel rumble and an occasional electric whine to alert you to their approach.
5. And they collected so much they had to use a milk float to deliver the load.
More similar words: float, floaty, afloat, floating, floating charge, floating exchange rate, backflow, work flow, workflow, milk, milky, milking, milky way, milkman, milkmaid, skim milk, soya milk, gloat, loathe, bloat, loath, milkshake, buttermilk, loathly, bloated, skimmed milk, offload, boatload, bloating, gloating.