Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The ultimatum contained the threat of military force.
2. A 1200-strong military force will be on hand to monitor the ceasefire.
3. The President authorizes the judicious use of military force to protect our citizens.
4. The Senate approved the use of military force by a margin of 52 votes to 47.
5. The United States is prepared to use military force to achieve its aims.
6. To use military force against the protesters would be unacceptable.
7. The debate over the use of military force has split legal scholars.
8. The government feels justified in using military force to protect its own citizens.
9. International observers criticized the use of military force in the region.
10. S.-led diplomacy and military force combined to end the war last fall.
11. In some countries rebels make up their own military force and rise up against the government.
12. The problem of high numbers: a military force of over 600,000 would mean a total population of some 2-3 million.
13. The indiscriminate utilization of military force can only land the world in greater instability.
14. Pakistan: It used its military force and strategic reserve to help us.
15. They were able to achieve a settlement without using military force.
16. How long is the government likely to survive without the US military force there to prop it up?
17. A peaceful solution would obviate the need to send a UN military force.
18. Although he has sought to find a peaceful solution, he is facing pressure to use greater military force.
19. If the government does not yield, it should face sufficient military force to ensure its certain and swift defeat.
20. The United Nations will approve his request for authorization to use military force to deliver aid.http://sentencedict.com
21. He's crossed the Rubicon with regard to the use of military force as an option.
22. Within the former Soviet Union there remains a large military force.
23. According to Chung, Roh saw the president within hours and strongly recommended against using military force.
24. In 1854 the Imperial Guard was reconstituted, a regiment which ultimately became the crack military force of the Empire.
25. Y., said the country should maintain a strong standing military force.
26. He described the situation as not critical and said military force would be used only as a last resort.
27. Can a country legally invade another country that has not used military force against it?
28. He fully realises that there are situations when the world organisation must be able to use military force.
29. From the beginning of June, a principal concern in Washington was that military force might be used to suppress the demonstrations.
30. Russia Black Sea fleet is Russia defends the Transcaucasia coast, the Black Sea economic zone and deters the Black Sea waters potential enemy's important military force.
More similar words: military, military law, paramilitary, military junta, military service, military governor, military government, military-industrial complex, militarism, militarily, militarized, militaristic, demilitarized zone, demilitarization, militant, militate, militancy, solitary, utilitarian, by force, by force of, utilitarianism, solitary confinement, dietary fiber, documentary film, militia, unitary, humility, sanitary, try for.