1. Most of their mileage is in and around town.
2. Car for sale: one careful owner, low mileage.
3. Always check the mileage before you buy a secondhand car.
4. The car's average mileage is 22.73 miles per gallon.
5. The newspapers wanted to get as much mileage from the story as they could.
6. Your car hire costs include unlimited mileage.
7. He doesn't think there's any mileage in that type of advertising.
8. I get a mileage allowance if I use my car for work .
9. Give me the car mileage to the nearest thousand.
10. If you drive carefully you can get better mileage from your car.
11. The price of the car included unlimited mileage, but not fuel.
12. 'What's the mileage on your car?' 'Oh, about 40 000'.
13. There's no mileage in complaining to the Director - she'll just ignore you.
14. Smaller cars have better mileage and so cost less to run.
15. It's obviously important to get as much mileage out of the convention as possible.
16. There was no record of the mileage the car had done.
17. Sales staff get a generous mileage allowance or a company car.
18. What mileage has your car done?
19. Community nurses are paid a mileage allowance.
20. Have you claimed your mileage?
21. The company gives a generous mileage allowance.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. However, the world high mileage title looks safe.
23. This is the maximum deductible amount for business mileage.
24. This car fits the bill perfectly. It's cheap and gets good mileage.
25. They are willing to pay up to $500 more for cars that get better mileage.
26. The railway network had reached its greatest extent in route mileage.
27. Look for a car hire agreement that offers unlimited mileage.
28. I don't think the press can get any more mileage out of that story.
29. The warranty covers the car mechanically for a year, with unlimited mileage.
30. Should you need to use your own car at any stage the mileage rate will be 30p per mile.
More similar words: league, eager, meager, colleague, lineage, mile, eagerness, at the age of, simile, smile on, milestone, struggle against, facsimile, while away, intelligence agency, galileo galilei, have a good time, mild, milk, millet, family, milieu, milling, milking, million, similar, mill about, militate, familiar, militant.