Random good picture Not show
1. The company has weak middle management and poor internal communication.
2. He cut hundreds of jobs in middle management.
3. The proportion of women in middle management has risen to 40%.
4. The post-independence generation is already in middle management positions.
5. However, not everyone believes that eliminating middle management from organisations is the panacea for all corporate ills.
6. Basic middle management functions still have to be done.
7. Identical style two-day courses for middle management are also held at various venues in the South East and Yorkshire.
8. Some companies have dispensed with the middle management function altogether.
9. The absence of senior and middle management leading from the front is only too apparent.
10. The others came from the middle management layer.
11. Many middle management jobs have been cut.
12. Again, it was the middle management ranks that suffered the severest cuts.
13. After five years in middle management, I'm ready for a real piece of the action.
14. This is the fastest gro wing venture of all times. Since we landed here on Sunday we hired 50 employees (middle management level, mostly Chinese McK), by March we'll grow to 1000 employees.
15. Lion food refers to middle management or HQ staff in American companies.
16. The three levels of management-top management, middle management,(sentencedict.com) and supervisory or first-line management-each have different information requirements.
17. LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
18. Information is now provided for various Government departments and senior and middle management throughout the organisation.
19. Perhaps the greatest deficiencies in the relationship between education and industry occurred in the training and recruitment of middle management.
20. This aggression may be projected on to others, e.g., middle management, or turned back upon himself.
21. Gordon is in customer support for a large computer company so heavy in middle management that he hardly ever works.
22. We also recruit some assistant food and beverage managers with experience directly into middle management positions.
23. Rumors swept up from the factory floor and lofted back down again from the cubicles of middle management.
24. At the other extreme, you might distinguish only among top management, middle management(Sentencedict), and the front lines.
25. Based on "School - Department ", the original secondary structure pattern, most universities added "college" as a middle management level between "school" and "department".
26. What if the SD for Principal is 0.06 and that for the Middle Management 1.12?
27. They often discuss basic office principles, which are relevant for staff working under the middle management level.
28. The research on Government function and opportunities for role shows that Chinese government is in the middle management level, but in recent years the level of the relative ranking is declining.
29. For example we're a fairly autonomous company without a lot of middle management, where people are expected to be completely self-driven.
30. No sense of urgency to change: Too often, the need to make changes is only felt strongly at a middle management level.
More similar words: middle manager, core management, management, middle man, middleman, mismanagement, cash management, inventory management, senior management, management system, scientific management, financial management, management consulting, file manager, befuddlement, middle-aged, middle ages, middle, engagement, encouragement, discouragement, disengagement, disparagement, middle name, middle east, in the middle, middle-class, middle class, in the middle of, middleweight.