Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The distribution of GABAergic neurons in the midbrain of quail(Coturnix coturnix japonica) was studied by immunohistochemical method.
2. Objective To investigate the effects of midbrain reticular formation injury on the conscious status and vital signs of cats, and reveal the mechanism of unconsciousness caused by midbrain injury .
3. The midbrain; the division of the brain between the diencephalons and the metencephalon .
4. Nuclear oculomotor nerve palsies were seen in the midbrain infarction, in which medial rectus weakness(8 cases)was dominant compared with other ocular muscles.
5. Vertebrate brains consist of the hindbrain (rhombencephalon), midbrain (mesencephalon), and forebrain (prosencephalon).
6. In midbrain slices from rats treated with saline or a single dose of cocaine, LTP could not be induced in VTA dopamine neurons unless GABA-mediated inhibition was reduced by bicuculline or picrotoxin.
7. The neural connections of vocal control nuclei of midbrain and forebrain in hawfinch were studied by using HRP tracing method.
8. Lesioning and psychopharmacological studies suggest a wide range of behavioral functions for ascending midbrain dopaminergic systems.
9. MRI showed that the most important pathological festures of TOB was infection included , midbrain , thalami, cerebellum, occipital lobe, temporal lobe.
10. When the pressor effect was the highest, monoamine metabolites did not change significantly in CSF sampled from the terminal of midbrain aquaduct.
11. The projections from nucleus laminaris (NL) to the pons and midbrain in Emberiza elegans were studied with anterograde HRP tracing techniques.
12. The main trend of medial part of NAcp was to the stria terminalis, thalamus, the place around cerebral aqueduct,(sentencedict.com) and ventral midbrain.
13. Parkinson s disease ( PD ) is a degenerative disorder characterized by a loss of midbrain dopamine ( DA ) neurons.
14. Results Crossed hemiparesis was found in all patients with midbrain infarction or medulla oblongata infarction, pontine infarction had variety of clinical feature.
15. ROMANCE (right): In newly-in-love couples, romantic feelings light up the ventral tegmental area in the midbrain (not shown) — also activated by cocaine and chocolate.
16. It is caused by the death of nerve cells in a midbrain area called substantia nigra.
17. Parkinson s disease(PD), is a progressively neurodegenerative disorder, resulting from the degeneration and loss of dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra of midbrain.
18. Double fluorescence immunostain of tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) and glutamate (Glu) was used in midbrain sections of rat.
19. Brain images show a large mass with surrounding edema, and compression of adjacent midbrain structures.
20. Large nerve Bundles connect the cerebellum to the medulla, pons, and midbrain.
21. CT and MRI showed that the most important feature of TOBS was infarction in both sides of thalamencephalon or midbrain accompanied by infarctions in cerebellum, occipital and temporal lobes.
22. The inferior colliculus (IC), as an important nucleus of auditory midbrain, is crucial for sound localization.
23. There was increased activity in, and increased connectivity between(sentencedict.com), two regions: the prefrontal cortex (PFC) and an area of the midbrain called the subthalamic nucleus (STN).
24. The changes of dopaminergic neurons in substantia nigra pars compact (SNC) and ventral tegmental area (VTA) in midbrain were studied using immunohistochemistry method.
25. Habenula has been regarded as the major link between forebrain structures and midbrain raphe nuclei.
26. Conclusions:The asphyctic neonates might be damaged in the hearing and lower part of the midbrain. BAEP might be of important value in the judgement of the disorders in hearing and brainstem function.
27. OBJECTIVE : To explore the effects of Schwann cell transplantation on the plerosis of injured midbrain neuron.
28. Rubral tremor is a rare movement disorder that occurs typically with midbrain damage.
29. It was discovered that there were a group of gigantic neurons scattering in the tegmentum dorsolateral to the oral half of the red nucleus in the midbrain of the rabbit.
30. The sedative-hypnotic effects of phenobarbital are likely the result of its effect on the polysynaptic midbrain reticular formation, which controls CNS arousal.
More similar words: hindbrain, birdbrain, brain drain, brain, brains, brainy, forebrain, brainwash, brainiac, brainstem, brainchild, brain wave, brain dead, brain stem, no-brainer, brainless, brainwave, brainwashed, brain power, brainpower, brainstorm, harebrained, brainteaser, brain surgery, scatterbrain, brainstorming, brain storming, leonid brezhnev, scatterbrained, hand brake.