Random good picture Not show
(1) He's in his mid-thirties.
(2) He was only in his mid-thirties, but already worry had aged him.
(3) He was in his mid-thirties, tall and thin, with searching eyes and hair cropped like a Buddhist monk.
(4) The woman was in her mid-thirties, dressed in a black trouser suit and white sweater.
(5) Millar himself is a young-looking man in his mid-thirties with dark brown hair and the demeanor and bearing of a born enthusiast.
(6) A gregarious single woman in her mid-thirties, she came to me feeling atrophied in her position with a major insurance company.
(7) She's in her mid-thirties.
(8) I'm in my mid-thirties and ought to know my own mind by now, but I'm scared of getting married.
(9) Alexander, a heavy-set man in his mid-thirties with a thick beard, laughed.
(10) A man in his mid-thirties with dull auburn hair and a freckled face behind rectangular metal-rimmed glasses.
(11) Davis is in her mid-thirties.
(12) I am in my mid-thirties and I have one child who really doesn't want to be an only child .
(13) "I'm in my mid-thirties now, and I should be farther along somehow, " he said.
(14) I call it 'the mid-thirties power flip'.
(15) One day I was happily in my mid-thirties, holding down3 a job while taking care of a house and two children, and the next(http://sentencedict.com/mid-thirties.html), I was getting advice from my mother on how to effectively floss4 my teeth.
(16) After the mid-thirties, researchers found a person's skill at recognizing faces declined slowly.
(17) Being in my mid-thirties and having my first makes me wish [my husband] and I hadn't dragged our feet so long to start our family. I'm loving being a mommy!'
(18) One of them was a strikingly beautiful woman in her mid-thirties.
(19) A world apart from the musicians filling the label's roster, he was in his mid-thirties at the time of his first success, having spent more tahn a decade writing poetry and novels.
(20) For men, weight goes up steadily through life. For women it starts slowly and accelerates in the mid-thirties.
(21) If it goes on we will soon see a majority of women unmarried in their mid-thirties.
(22) For women it starts slowly and accelerates in the mid-thirties.
(23) If a woman has survived single in New York until her mid-thirties, chances are she knows a thing or two about how to get what she wants.
(24) When I was 16 I had an abortion, but I carried on being carefree and thoughtless until my mid-thirties, when I met the man of my dreams.
(25) Her husband specialized in shells and grenades, but from the mid-thirties on he also manufactured military aircraft.
(26) I am a tall, fit, white guy in my mid-thirties. I am from the East coast, went to Ivy League schools for college and an MBA, and now live in New York City.
(27) But some diplomats in Kabul think it could be as low as 42%, whereas Dr Abdullah's is in the mid-thirties.
More similar words: thirtieth, thirty, thirty-two, thirty-one, thirteen, thirtyish, bloodthirsty, thirteenth, properties, take liberties with, chemical properties, physical properties, colligative properties, width, bandwidth, midtown, midterm, through thick and thin, Easier said than done, henry david thoreau, shirt, shirty, T-shirt, ties, duties, polo shirt, panties, shirtwaist, sweatshirt, sport shirt.