Random good picture
1. The directory is available on microfiche .
2. Details of all members are now available on microfiche.
3. Does the library have a microfiche reader?
4. The information is now available on microfiche.
5. Microfilm and microfiche will be restored by a different method.
6. Contemporary Women Artists, a new colour microfiche is now on its second print run.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. There is a growing microfilm and microfiche collection.
8. There were also one or two microfiche readers.
9. There is an already large microfilm collection, including microfiche herbaria.
10. Microform: Generic term for Microfiche and Microfilm.
11. Is this article on microfiche or microfilm?
12. Is this book on microfiche or microfilm?
13. It's kept on microfiche.
14. Many such objects are quickly generated, and copies may be held offline, as security backups, microfiche, etc.
15. It produces condensed volumes of modules which can be reproduced on paper, microfilm or microfiche.
16. The relevant titles will be missing completely from Whitaker's microfiche services.
17. The possibility of reducing words here could be very useful as televised text and microfiche present problems with eye fatigue and space.
18. A device for reading materials in microform, such as microfilm and microfiche.
More similar words: microchip, microphone, microscope, microbiology, microcomputer, microscopically, profit, profile, nonprofit, ludicrous, profitable, high profile, chemical, crotchety, economic recovery, rich, which, enrich, sandwich, be rich in, dichotomy, out of it, of itself, of importance, crop, mimic, crowd, crops, crook, cross.