Random good picture Not show
1. The gold-bearing ore veins consist of microcline from intermediate to maximum, quartz, pyrite and microcrystalline natural gold.
2. Wadeite is paragenic with aegirine, nepheline, arfredsonite, microcline and apatite, and associated with natrolite, rinkite and cancrinite.
3. A green variety of microcline semiprecious stone.
4. This next sample I'll pass around is a microcline mineral, also called Amazon stone. You can identify it by its bright green colour.
5. Alkaline minerals t such as aegirine, riebeckite, microcline and albite are found in it.
6. This paper studies the characteristics and geological significance of mineralizing microcline in Wulashan gold ore field.
7. Described for the first time in this paper the hackly microcline, aa typomorphic mineral in potash metasomatic uranium deposits.
More similar words: microclimate, microcrystalline, microcosmic, microcosm, micro chip, microcopy, microcode, microchip, monocline, micrococcus, microcapsule, microcircuit, microcephaly, microcrystal, microcomputer, microprocessor, microcontroller, microcirculation, micromachine, economic decline, proclivity, microeconomic, microeconomics, micro-economics, dynamic microphone, monoclinic, micro-, micro, micron, omicron.