Random good picture Not show
1. Cigarettes containing less than 0.8 mg can be classified as "light".
2. The usual adult dose is 600 mg daily.
3. Drugs aside, nitrate over 100 mg/litre is the principal cause.
4. Oesophagitis was treated with omeprazole 40 mg/day for a median duration of 12 weeks.
5. Each tablet supplies 500 mg of Alfalfa leaf powder Medicago sativa .
6. Each kg of eggplant contains up to 7200 mg of vitamin P. Within the popular health food category, it is described as outstanding.
7. Sealed with the Burgmann MG 1 elastomer bellows mechanical seal.
8. Extended thymectomy was applied to MG patients with thymus hyperplasia or thymic tumor.
9. Objective To discuss the influence of different nursing interventions on the quality of life in myasthenia gravis(MG)patients after thymectomy, and to find the effective education methods.
10. Losses of Ca and Mg are accelerated by fertilizers which supply nitrate, sulphate and chloride.
11. Take 300 mg of a standardized extract containing 0.3 percent hypericin three times a day. You can taper off this dosage as the days grow longer.
12. Sea water contains about 0.07 mg / litre of phosphate.
13. The results showed that Na, Mg, K, Ca, Cu, Zn , Fe and Mn were found in both silk gland and silk fiber, while Rb and Sr were also possibly contained.
14. The hydrogenated MG latex had the good properties of resisting heat aging.
15. B. Fluoxetine (Sarafem) 20 mg or sertraline (Zoloft) 50 mg, taken in the morning, is best tolerated and sufficient to improve symptoms.
16. About one-third (31 percent) of adults in the United States have elevated triglyceride levels, defined as more than 150 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL).
17. Objective The pathological changes on neuromuscular junction (NMJ) in the patients with myasthenia gravis (MG) or LambertEaton myasthenia syndrome (LEMS) were investigated comparatively.
18. The doses used for surgical anaesthesia vary between 2 and 10 mg / kg.
19. Some 850,000 people are supplied with water with a nitrate concentration above 50 mg/litre.
20. After her delivery the symptoms did not decrease and a maintenance dose of oral prednisolone, 12.5 mg/day, was also prescribed.
21. Approximately 5 percent of all those consumers on public supplies receive water with nitrate above 50 mg/litre.
22. Five of the 26 Crohn's disease patients underwent a flexible sigmoidoscopy after four weeks of 1 mg/kg/day prednisolone therapy.
23. More diphenylthiocarbazone should be used to estimate barbiturate concentrations above 1 mg / dl.
24. A possible ionic charge state distributions of He, C, N, O, Ne, Mg, Si, S and Fe in solar energetic particle events is presented in this paper.
25. For example if it is required that an analyte be assayed at the level of 0.1 mg per tablet it should be demonstrated that the procedure will reliably quantitate the analyte at that level.
26. A 5A molecular sieve absorption column and a hot decomposing Mg bed are one of the effective means to collect and decompose HTO in glove box atmosphere.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Conclusion The different pathological types of the thymus were the important factor affecting long-term survival in MG patients after thymectomy.
28. A caffeine novice can get a kick from as little as 20 mg of caffeine--the equivalent of 1.5 oz. of strong drip coffee.
29. GBP tablet ( 60 ? 120 ? 240 ? 480 mg · kg - 1 ) had also significantly anticonvulsant action in mice induced by strychnine.
30. Sodium-free or salt-free. Each serving in this product contains less than 5 mg of sodium.