Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As a young Robert De Niro studied method acting.
2. If only there was a Brad Pitt Method Acting School that could teach youngsters exactly how to perform like their idol, then the world would be a much better place.
3. After early years as a stage actor and method acting student, pen's now been in more than 30 films and has directed three more, but he believes his career is just beginning.
4. The television obituaries that followed Mr. Kazan's death on Sunday were like an anthology of great moments in method acting.
5. FR: Did any of you stay in character in between takes - do you use the method acting approach?
More similar words: marketing method, deductive method, teaching method, learning method, method, methodist, methodism, methodical, methodists, methodically, methodology, survey method, rhythm method, purchase method, sandwich method, accrual method, methodological, socratic method, method of payment, case study method, methodologically, historical method, combination method, scientific method, experimental method, correlation method, statistical method, substitution method, conventional method, trial and error method.