Random good picture Not show
1. Autothermic reaction of methanation could not take place when purifying the synthesis feed gas.
2. Compared with the prior reactor methanation process, the method has the advantages of short process, investment saving and high heat energy utilization rate.
3. In accordance with the cause of deactivation of methanation catalyst, a summary of heating up, reduction and test run of J107 catalyst is introduced.
4. The catalyst intragranular state for methanation system, which is a parallel reaction of equilibrium-restrained, was studied.
5. The paper reviews progress on the process for methanation of city coal-gas at home and abroad. Especially, it introduces recent process and coal-gas.
6. The methanation catalyst of carbon dioxide in the invention shows superior activity and methane selectivity in the methanation reaction of the carbon dioxide.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The methanation of different carbonaceous phases under atmosphere of hydrogen and its utility in the purification of multi walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) were studied.
8. Presents the water washing of methanation catalyst used in ammonia plant of Daqing chemical fertilizer plant.
9. The intrinsic kinetics of KD306 type sulfur tolerant methanation catalyst was studied in an isothermal integrated reactor and the reaction model of power functions type was established.
10. The methanation technology that is applied to biomass gasification is a effective method that can improve the gas's quality and raise the caloric value.
11. Both the water gas shift reaction and the methanation reaction do not reach the thermodynamic equilibrium.
12. The views on the mechanism of carbon dioxide methanation were reviewed. The possibility of two kinds of methanation mechanisms was discussed on the basis of kinetics and thermodynamics.
13. Stable acetic acid methanation process must form a stable pH gradient, which is the fundamental reason for the calcium carbonate precipitation.
14. The development of methanation process using water gas of two - stage gasifier is introduced in this paper.
15. The different energy expenditures of purifying minim CO in synthesis gas by pressure swing adsorption and methanation were compared, which offered useful dates for separation of minim CO in industry.
16. Analyze the reasons for abnormal elevation of pressure differential in methanation system, introduce the treatments and preventive measures.
17. In this study, LaNiO3 perovskite catalysts were prepared by citrate method and used for carbon dioxide(CO2) methanation.
18. The results of determination by BMP (Biological Methane Potential) showed that the maximum methanation rate of the wastewater from coking process was 41.9%.
19. A description is given of the use of the new process of final purification by alcohol hydro-carbylation to replace the methanation process in the ammonia plant.
More similar words: combination method, elimination method, ethanal, methane, methanol, ethan allen, emanation, planation, methylation, thanatos, methanogen, worse than all, trepanation, profanation, explanation, supranational, elizabethan age, correlation method, ultranationalist, first hand information, classification method, identification method, internationalisation, internationalization, international relations, nationalization, nationalisation, transnational corporation, national rifle association, multinational corporation.