Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The judge meted out severe penalties.
(2) Schools should not mete out physical punishment to children.
(3) He felt he had a right to mete out physical punishment to the children.
(4) The treatment meted out to captured soldiers was harsh.
(5) Judges are meting out increasingly harsh sentences for car theft.
(6) Justice was meted out to the offenders.
(7) Severe penalties were meted out to the offenders.
(8) Harsh punishment is expected to be meted out to the murderer.
(9) Severe penalties were meted out by the court.
(10) Victorian schoolteachers regularly meted out physical punishment to their pupils.
(11) His father meted out punish-ment with a slipper.
(12) The penalty is believed to be the most severe yet meted out to a scientist for falsifying research findings.
(13) Did the world always mete out just deserts?
(14) On the other hand this meted out only a very rough justice to owners.
(15) But as regards its prisons and its meting out of justice(sentencedict.com), it is clearly having difficulty living up to that image.
(16) This is one of the afflictions meted out by Meridiana, the noonday demoness.
(17) She took the punishments meted out to her without a murmur.
(18) The gods could be publicly called upon to mete out justice.
(19) The bishops said life imprisonment without parole should be the maximum punishment meted out by the state.
(20) Was this the treatment Roman meted out to any female who presumed a little too much, grew a little too possessive?
(21) "Now we can mete out verdict even in a day if the couple reach a consensus on child raising and property settlement , " Li said.
(22) It does, however, mete out plenty of perspective. Sentencedict.com
(23) Duly mete out rewards and punishments.
(24) God mete out justice in his own good time.
(25) He saddled Mutz, promising to mete out cruel punishment to the thief.
(26) Mete out rewards to sb.
(27) In June 2009 he publicly called on youth groups to mete out vigilante justice and "burn all armed bandits who are caught red-handed committing an armed robbery."
(28) No, in your heart you devise injustice , and your hands mete out violence on the earth.
(29) But we must recognize that our human frailty makes it challenging to mete out true justice.
More similar words: meteor, meteoric, meteorite, meteor shower, meteorology, meteorologist, meteorological, whiteout, duteous, piteous, write out, courteous, beauteous, righteous, bounteous, piteously, plenteous, courteously, righteously, discourteous, unrighteous, righteousness, self-righteous, mete, unrighteousness, meter, gamete, ammeter, cemetery, diameter.