Random good picture Not show
1. The outermost shell of the atmosphere, between the mesosphere and outer space, where temperatures increase steadily with altitude.
2. The rocket had passed the stratosphere and mesosphere and was leaving the atmosphere.
3. Saturation mechanism of gravity waves in mesosphere is discussed by simulating the nonlinear upward propagation of gravity wave in mesosphere.
4. Changes in temperature or humidity in the mesosphere make the clouds brighter and more frequent.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The appearance of mesosphere solidification and shaft direction solidification was infaust to obtain compact roll structures, that accelerated the roll to produce crack.
6. In the mesosphere, carbon dioxide radiates heat into space, causing cooling.
7. Ozone is formed in the stratosphere and mesosphere by photochemical processes.
8. Directly behind the shuttle is the mesosphere, which appears blue. The atmospheric layer that appears white is the stratosphere, while the orange layer is Earth's Troposphere.
9. The mesosphere comprises the rest of the mantle below the asthenosphere.
10. The characteristic parameters for dusty plasmas of rocket exhaust plume and polar mesosphere are estimated and analyzed based on their practical data.
11. The fact that polar mesospheric clouds are getting brighter suggests that the mesosphere is getting colder and more humid, says DeLand.
12. Above the stratosphere, blue layers mark the upper atmosphere (including the mesosphere, thermosphere, ionosphere, and exosphere) as it gradually fades into the blackness of outer space.
13. It gives way to the whitish stratosphere and then into the mesosphere.
More similar words: geosphere, biosphere, atmosphere, thermosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, asthenosphere, atmospheric, sphere, hemisphere, left hemisphere, northern hemisphere, sphere of influence, phosphate, blasphemy, theme song, blasphemous, mesopotamia, phosphorescent, isosceles, here and there, sphinx, dysphasia, mesh, mess, dysphagia, prosper, messy, fumes, asphyxiate.