Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusion Transverse sinus meningeoma is rare and surgical resection in conjunction with gamma knife therapy should be effective.
2. Results The meningeoma of these 16 cases showed typical DSA. Except 5 cases being local epicranium ache, the others had no important complication.
3. Materials and Methods:The CT and MRI findings of 28 cases with malignant meningeoma were analysed and correlated with operation and pathology.
4. Objective:To investigate the MRI manefestations and characteristics of microcystic meningeoma (MCM), and to enhance the recognization and diagnosis or differential diagnosis levels.
5. Conclusions The peritumoral edema is related to the site and pathological type of meningeoma.
More similar words: meninges, meningeal, geomagnetism, meningitis, hinge on, impinge on, burgeoning, opening, evening, ravening, wakening, ingenious, listening, leavening, screening, deadening, leningrad, gardening, worsening, lessening, weakening, saddening, darkening, dampening, awakening, sickening, fattening, softening, chastening, happening.