Random good picture Not show
1) Third, that the memory traces of the experience may continue to affect the religious behaviour of some participant subjects.
2) My research proposal was entitled "The Rate of Memory Trace Decay and its Effect on Eyewitness Accuracy."
3) This is the memory trace being laid down in the brain.
4) My research proposal was The Rate of Memory Trace Decay and its Effect on Eyewitness Accuracy.
5) He trained rats to find their way through a maze, then made lesions in different parts of the cerebral cortex in an attempt to erase what he called the "engram," or the original memory trace.
6) On the basis of concept of memory management model and memory leak, a technology to detect dynamic memory leak was designed and implemented, including dynamic memory trace and off-line analysis.
7) But short- term memory can become long term memory if the memory trace is activated enough so that it creates a long-term pathway in the brain.
8) The research in this week's Nature Neuroscience, claims reactivating newly learned memories during sleep rather than when awake does a better job of strengthening the memory trace.
9) Memory no doubt also evokes the trace,(http://sentencedict.com/memory trace.html) but by what do we recognise the memory trace? It has precisely as an effect non-repetition.
10) A new study finds when you go from room to room, your brain identifies each room as a new event and sets a new memory trace to capture the new event.
11) This could be difficult to do in patients with severely limited memory, as the New York Times points out — there needs to be a memory trace that can be recorded and amplified.
12) 'You're elaborating on why they were meaningful, and you're laying down an additional memory trace, ' says neuroscientist James McGaugh at UC Irvine.
13) The chemical and sometimes even structural changes that occur create a pathway called a memory trace.
More similar words: respiratory tract, memory, urinary tract, from memory, in memory of, main memory, memory loss, memory board, muscle memory, computer memory, memory address, long term memory, episodic memory, random access memory, urinary tract infection, memoranda, memorise, memorial, memorize, memorably, memorandum, memorable, immemorial, memorandums, commemorate, unmemorable, memorial day, memorialize, memorabilia, commemorating.