Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The extended void memory board constructed according to this idea can meet the needs for storage of sequence images of moving objects.
2. Open the door of the NC console and flip the toggle switch on the memory board.
3. In addition to the target processors, the backplane includes a separate memory board for the shared-memory pool, and an Ethernet controller board.
4. In fact, it was assembled in China — but the design, memory board, screen, casing and dozens of other parts were all made in other countries.
5. Sometimes the anchor structure is stored at some fixed address on the separate memory board.
More similar words: keyboard, memory, keyboarding, display board, board member, in memory of, from memory, main memory, memory loss, muscle memory, computer memory, memory address, episodic memory, random access memory, ferryboat, storybook, boarding card, cardboard, board, memorise, memoranda, memorial, memorize, aboard, boards, inflammatory bowel disease, memorandum, memorably, memorable, onboard.