Random good picture Not show
1. Clause 5 of the Association's Memorandum of Association forbids the distribution of the Association's income and property to the Association's Members.
2. The memorandum of association deals with the external affairs of the company such as the business objects, aims and structure of the company.
3. In England, the articles in the memorandum of association can be altered with a special resolution.
4. Notary Office issue a division sample of Memorandum of association and articles of association.
5. Memorandum of Association, which is a famed as the constitution of a corporation, is an important chapter of company law.
6. Amount of capital which a company is allowed to have, according to its memorandum of association.
7. The first Directors of the Company shall be nominated in writing by the subscribers to the Memorandum of Association.
8. Party A or agent of party A should not implement or request party B to implement the act violated laws and memorandum of association which may cause damage of party B's interest.
9. The first Director(s) of the Company sh'sl be nominated in writing by the subscribers to the Memorandum of Association.
10. In accordance with the English company law, the company constitution includes two different legal documents,[Sentencedict.com ] the memorandum of association and the articles of association.
More similar words: freedom of association, articles of association, association, disassociation, free association, trade association, guilt by association, professional association, voluntary association, memorandum, memorandums, savings and loan association, dissociation, associative, associating, associative learning, associate, associated, consociation, disassociate, commemoration, associate degree, associated company, in commemoration of, dissociative, be associated with, dissociate, memoranda, memorization, socialization.