Random good picture Not show
1. We've scaled up production to meet demand.
2. We rely on new sources of energy to meet demand .
3. We must increase our output to meet demand.
4. Labour supply did not increase to meet demand.
5. Ford announced that it has increased production to meet demand for its new range of sports utility vehicle.
6. Compaq are accelerating production in an attempt to meet demand.
7. The company cannot meet demand, and has seen an explosion of customer complaints.
8. To meet demand, Cirrus is stepping up production.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Retailers are constantly unable to meet demand for organic produce and import around 60 percent from abroad.
10. Electronic publishers are racing each other to meet demand for local information on the Web and to capture local ad dollars.
11. Our ability to meet demand is overstrained.
12. The result shows that these algorithms meet demand of tangent motion, and interpolation error meets demand of leather-cutting.
13. Eventually, supply will rise to meet demand and the market will adjust.
14. But that was not nearly enough to meet demand as gold imports into China soared in 2010, turning the country into a major overseas buyer for the first time.
15. "We will not be able to meet demand for solar energy given the current cost structure," Hamano said.
16. As many as 300,000 new houses were needed to meet demand this year.
17. The council spokesman also said there were not enough professional caterers in the area to meet demand.
18. The procedures are in place for the independent counselling service to run the self-help group and supply advocates to meet demand.
19. Under the present system the Central Electricity Generating Board is charged with ensuring there is enough power station capacity to meet demand.
20. Atmel is spending $ 400 million this year in a vain attempt to meet demand.
21. Booksellers are in the vanguard and many of them simply can not get enough books to meet demand.
22. With the increase in traffic handling capacity of the existing system has been unable to meet demand.
23. Many consumer goods companies are unable to manufacture goods quickly enough to meet demand.
24. India's government has lifted its export ban(sentencedict.com), but production is unlikely to meet demand before 2011.
25. As load increases on the system, the Job Scheduler can start additional GEE's to achieve a stated service-level agreement and meet demand.
26. The few elite institutions, such as India's Institutes of Technology, cannot meet demand.
27. GM said Monday it will add a third shift to a pickup truck assembly plant in Flint, Mich. , to meet demand for heavy-duty pickups.
28. The buy-back price plummets, however, if the professor drops the book (or edition) from the syllabus or if the bookstore has bought enough books to meet demand.
29. New York city is experiencing power outages as Con Edison struggles to meet demand.
30. Either the utility has to buy on the spot market or fire up expensive and dirty peaker plants to meet demand.
More similar words: market demand, in great demand, income elasticity of demand, demand, demand of, in demand, demander, on demand, demanding, demand curve, demandingly, undemanding, demand price, demand draft, excess demand, demand paging, supply and demand, elastic demand, demand deposit, derived demand, demand schedule, consumer demand, bedside manner, inelastic demand, aggregate demand, effective demand, the man in the street, demand elasticity, law of supply and demand, elasticity of demand.