Random good picture Not show
1. My medlar will be planted where I can see its pure white blossom in spring and watch its autumn leaves turn crimson.
2. Load medlar gallinaceous abdomen, add spice, wet tissue seals basin mouth, basket evaporate makes be eaten together with rice or bread after 2 hours.
3. Medlar use ladybug control aphids, gall midge and other pests, improve wolfberry fruit quality, grade, insect pest control in the future to lay a good foundation.
4. Steep it with medlar into vegetable sauce.
5. The advantage of medlar, upstairs said.
6. Medlar can raise shade to enrich the blood, increase is sharp eye.
7. Physical control technique of medlar storage pests is studied primarily.
8. The mixed juice of pumpkin, medlar and aloe was used to produce complex ratafee.
9. They can then be eaten with sugar and cream or used for making medlar jelly, which is delicious with game.
10. In addition, honey, jellyfish, holothurian, wild rice stem, celery, vinegar, medlar , water chest nut to falling blood pressure has certain effect.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. OBJECTIVE To establish a method for determinating lycine in compound medlar granules by RP-HPLC.
12. Objective : To investigate the anti - skin aging effect and its mechanism of medlar through external use.
13. Take a small cup and in turn lay dioscoreae, medlar and taro in it.
More similar words: pedlar, bedlam, bedlamite, forced landing, bonded labor, skilled labor, cultivated land, organized labor, unskilled labor, by and large, medley, grand larceny, ashamedly, presumedly, unashamedly, alarmed, medullary, burglar alarm, solar flare, old lady, midland, landlady, badlands, headland, woodland, headlamp, windlass, hard landing, child labour, child labor.