Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Root ginger has been used medicinally for centuries.
2. Lemon Balm: Lemon Balm is also used medicinally as a herbal tea, or in extract form.
3. A hot drink, sometimes used medicinally, made from salep, sassafras, or similar aromatic herbs.
4. Red Clover has been used medicinally to treat a wide array of conditions especially cancer and is strong blood purifier.
5. A greenish-brown resin obtained from this tree, used medicinally and in varnishes.
6. Acting medicinally by absorption through the skin.
7. North American perennial herb; leaves are used medicinally; sometimes placed in genus Cassia.
8. Dried leaves and flowering tops are used medicinally as a stimulant, tonic, carminative, diaphoretic, and for infantile colic.
9. A crystalline barbiturate, C12H 12N 2O 3, used medicinally as a sedative, a hypnotic, and an anticonvulsant.
10. This species is used medicinally and for stabilizing dunes. The annual branches contain the alkaloid anabasine (C10H14N2), a botanical insecticide.
11. They used garlic medicinally.
12. A tall, coarse plant ( Inula helenium) native to central Asia,[http://sentencedict.com/medicinally.html] having rayed yellow flower heads. The roots are used medicinally.
13. Chinese perennial with pyramidal racemes of rose - veined flowers and aromatic roots used medicinally and as flavoring.
14. Any shrub or small tree of the genus Rauwolfia having leaves in whorls and cymose flowers; yield substances used medicinally especially as emetics or purgatives.
15. A plant ( Alpinia officinarum ) of eastern Asia, having pungent, aromatic roots used medicinally and as seasoning.
16. East Indian tree yielding a resin or extract often used medicinally and in e . g . tanning.
17. Any of numerous tall trees of the genus Eucalyptus, native to Australia and having aromatic leaves that yield an oil used medicinally and wood valued as timber.
18. Asia having off - white flowers and aromatic seeds used medicinally and in curry.
19. A decoction from the plant, containing the alkaloid bursin, has been used medicinally as an antidysenteric , a diuretic, and a febrifuge.
20. The roots and rhizomes of black cohosh have long been used medicinally by Native Americans.
21. The pungent, aromatic seeds of a tropical African plant (Aframomum melegueta) used medicinally and for flavoring beverages.
22. The dried sclerotia of ergot, usually obtained from rye seed and used as a source of several medicinally important alkaloids and as the basic source of lysergic acid.
More similar words: medicinal, internal medicine, veterinary medicine, medicine, medicine ball, biomedicine, cold medicine, herbal medicine, family medicine, patent medicine, sports medicine, forensic medicine, nuclear medicine, holistic medicine, doctor of medicine, chemical medicine, emergency medicine, socialized medicine, practice of medicine, preventive medicine, alternative medicine, medicine cabinet, complementary medicine, prescription medicine, medici, medically, vicinal, officinal, mediastinal, medical examination.