Random good picture Not show
1) I don't think the medicalization of sex is helpful for people to have a good sex life.
2) We must also steadfastly resist the medicalization of FGM.
3) This study further inspects the "medicalization" of menstruation from a feminist perspective.
4) Much worse, "medicalization" even invades into women' daily life, and makes all healthy women become patients.
5) The study of "Chinese medicalization of western medicine"has been gradually concemed by academic circle.
6) The use of psychotropic drugs is a pervasive dimension of the medicalization of problems of living.
7) You don't have to be a conspiracy nut to see how this story parallels real world concerns about medicalization of human behaviour, privacy, civil rights, and privatization of government services.
8) They focused on the replacement of the traditional midwives by the modern ones, and the medicalization and nationalization of childbirth.
More similar words: radicalization, topicalization, lexicalization, focalization, vocalization, localization, medical examination, internationalization, nationalization, rationalization, fictionalization, canalization, realization, dualization, penalization, vitalization, equalization, moralization, idealization, formalization, normalization, legalization, finalization, institutionalization, verbalization, globalization, socialization, visualization, serialization, actualization.