Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Well operated mediacy credit was beneficial to merchants' successful management, and imperfection in mediacy credit might injured the economic interests of consigner.
2. Furthermore, it is the important mediacy of expressing building's regional and cultural characteristic.
3. The reason is that I believe as a mediacy between state and market or between state and society, professional association's "trouble character"is an inevitable Problem in nowadays of China.
4. The reason is that I believe as a mediacy between state and market or between state and society, social intermediate organization's "double character" is an inevitable problem in nowadays of China.
5. The rules of mediacy credit had some restriction effect on people engaged in mediacy.
6. Meanwhile it operates the real estate merchandise information consulting service , real estate commodity exchange mediacy , act for [http://sentencedict.com], ect .
7. On the contrary, silkscreen prints have the characters of mediacy, positive printing, flatness, prints and the highly summarization and application of color.
8. The A is engaged in floor( regard first grade thing industry as principle), apartment, villa and companies that Peking write mediacy or agency businesses spread the for rent of sale.
9. And it is redemption thus conceived that provides the mediacy through which justification by God's free grace is applied.
10. It is not significant difference for the focus number of left, mediacy, right in the whole body.
More similar words: immediacy, media, medial, median, via media, comedian, mediate, remedial, news media, mediated, mediator, remediate, mass media, hypermedia, mediaeval, mediation, mediatory, immediate, multimedia, remediable, paramedian, unmediated, print media, mixed media, mediastinal, mediastinum, remediation, immediately, otitis media, intermediary.