Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Simple mechanical devices were placed in the test room to maintain an accurate record of output.
2. But the Earth as mechanical device has been a harder idea to swallow.
3. Similar mechanical devices are planned for the space station.
4. Flemma said that a reliable mechanical device was needed for the thousands of patients who die while awaiting human heart transplants.
5. No mechanical devices or hormones are used.
6. A mechanical device operated electrically, hydraulically[sentencedict.com], pneumatically or mechanically for transmitting motion between components.
7. ACTUATOR A mechanical device operated electrically, hydraulically, pneumatically or mechanically for transmitting motion between components.
8. The utility model relates to a mechanical device, in particular to a dregs and liquid separator.
9. In recording, an electronic mechanical device to record information on magnetic tape for instant playback.
10. The economy is not a mechanical device but a living organism.
11. A pile-driver is a mechanical device used to drive piles into soil to provide foundation support for buildings or other structures.
12. Alarm Clock: A mechanical device to wake up people who don't have children.
13. The invention overcomes the problem that a mechanical device cannot accurately measure the step number and evaluate the stride. The GPS module can more accurately calculate the total mileage.
14. now I'm really fantastic at drawing this mechanical device, but you can imagine that dropping a weight can cause a paddle wheel to turn.
15. An electrical gate or mechanical device which implements the logical OR operator.
16. One that blows, especially a mechanical device, as a fan, that produces a current of air.
17. No mechanical device has ever been invented that can satisfactorily replace teasel flower heads for raising the nap on cloth.
18. See for yourself: A precision mechanical device slices a flap in your cornea, see?
19. An actuator is a mechanical device for moving or controlling a mechanism or a system.
20. Often as in engine bed and mechanical device local lighting and control wiring power source.
21. An electronic or a mechanical device for the performance of mathematical computations.
22. To cut down ( grass or grain ) with a scythe or a mechanical device.
23. In recent years, with the rapid development of MEMS, many micro-machining ways are well developed and used, which make the micromation and portability of mechanical device possible.
24. Step motor is used as electrical-to-mechanical interface of the valve. A special mechanical device was designed to convert the rotation of the step motor into the linear motion of the spool.
25. This article discusses the possibility and the tentatiVe design of electronic circuit and mechanical device.
26. A mechanical man is no more instinctively threatening than any other mechanical device.
27. Emulsion breaker, equipment or a process such as a heater, mechanical device, electrostatic treater, or chemicals that break up an emulsion into its components.
28. When he crossed a bridge over the Schuylkill, it was wreathed with laurels and evergreens, and a cherubic boy, aided by a mechanical device, lowered a laurel crown over his head.
29. The results show that workpiece turnover is achieved well by using hydraulic transmission system controlling the motion of mechanical device and combining PLC and computer control.
30. Fuzzy neural netw ork is adopted to control the motion of rectifying mechanical device.
More similar words: mechanical drawing, mechanical, rhetorical device, mechanically, mechanical man, mechanical brake, mechanical system, mechanical energy, mechanical mixture, electromechanical, mechanical engineer, mechanical advantage, mechanical calculator, mechanical efficiency, mechanical engineering, digital device, chemical mechanism, peripheral device, mechanic, mechanics, biomechanics, auto mechanics, fluid mechanics, hydromechanics, price mechanism, quantum mechanics, newtonian mechanics, device characteristic, technological development, mechanism.